ATTENTION

This FlexSim Community Forum is read-only. Please post any new questions, ideas, or discussions to our new community (we call it Answers) at https://answers.flexsim.com/. Our new Question & Answer site brings a modern, mobile-friendly interface and more focus on getting answers quickly. There are a few differences between how our new Q&A community works vs. a classic, threaded-conversation-style forum like the one below, so be sure to read our Answers Best Practices.

flexsim.com

Go Back   FlexSim Community Forum > FlexSim Software > Flexsim Student Forum
Downloads

Flexsim Student Forum Forum for discussion for Flexsim Students using the Flexsim Textbook.

Old 05-13-2016
SayedMohammad Ayati

Downloads: 1
Uploads: 0
Cool Distance and set a condition

Hi,
My problem is how to set a condition on AGV that when it passed a certain distance then travel to object.
Indeed, there are codes which say how to have distance, but it is not working in Trigger in UnLoad as taskexecuter to set this condition,.
My problem is : if (distance>100) then Travel to object... "100 meter"
So thanks
Old 05-13-2016
SayedMohammad Ayati

Unhappy

according to may last post, I have attached this,
indeed I have considered a threshold=50 but AGV pass this amount however it is traveling to the object.
what should I do?
also I am looking for a method to make two different label, once showes the total travel and second reset when travel from object to resource.
Can you please help me.
Attached Files
File Type: fsm distance_1.fsm (18.2 KB, 1236 views)
Old 05-16-2016
Flexsim User

Downloads: 12
mark.gormley has a spectacular aura aboutmark.gormley has a spectacular aura about

Hi,

I have a few pointers for you:

• You will want to set a reset position on the TaskExecutor5 so that he always begins from the same position. This will ensure the model behaves the same way each time you run. Right click on it to do this.
  • When you create a task sequence it needs to be dispatched, your code is missing the dispatch step.
  • You may want to make the new task sequence a higher priority than the one from the source so that TaskExecutor5 does the new task before any other tasks
The Following User Says Thank You to mark.gormley For This Useful Post:
SayedMohammad Ayati (05-16-2016)
Old 05-16-2016
SayedMohammad Ayati

Talking

as you see in coding, it can understand that I am beginner, could you please clarify more about the dispatching and so on
Old 05-17-2016
Flexsim User

Downloads: 12
mark.gormley has a spectacular aura aboutmark.gormley has a spectacular aura about

Have a look at an example task sequence, you can find one by selecting "Task Sequence Example 1" from any objects use transport trigger pick list then exploring the code.

The last section of the task sequence dispatches it:
dispatchtasksequence(ts);

Tags
agv, distance, task executer

Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
AGV travel distance Sung Kim Q&A 11 08-27-2015 03:42 PM
How to close ports of an object when a condition is true on another object? Abdul Mirza Q&A 2 04-17-2013 09:42 PM
How to condition the opening/stoping of a conveyor port? Ayoub EL BOUCHTILI Flexsim Student Forum 2 01-22-2013 02:30 PM
Travel Offset Distance shafizad Q&A 2 05-23-2012 05:48 AM
Keeps a distance Li Chin Q&A 3 12-18-2008 02:09 AM