ATTENTION

This FlexSim Community Forum is read-only. Please post any new questions, ideas, or discussions to our new community (we call it Answers) at https://answers.flexsim.com/. Our new Question & Answer site brings a modern, mobile-friendly interface and more focus on getting answers quickly. There are a few differences between how our new Q&A community works vs. a classic, threaded-conversation-style forum like the one below, so be sure to read our Answers Best Practices.

flexsim.com

Go Back   FlexSim Community Forum > FlexSim Sales and Services > Marketing and Sales Information
Downloads

Marketing and Sales Information Free trial version, screen shots, videos and more!

Old 09-03-2009
The Flexsim Consultant

Downloads: 29
Uploads: 6
Brandon Peterson has a brilliant futureBrandon Peterson has a brilliant futureBrandon Peterson has a brilliant futureBrandon Peterson has a brilliant futureBrandon Peterson has a brilliant futureBrandon Peterson has a brilliant futureBrandon Peterson has a brilliant futureBrandon Peterson has a brilliant futureBrandon Peterson has a brilliant futureBrandon Peterson has a brilliant futureBrandon Peterson has a brilliant future
Default Introduction to Simulation Presentation

Here is a PowerPoint presentation with some video files that are used in the presentation. The purpose of the presentation is to introduce the audience to discrete event simulation and why it is useful / needed.

My PowerPoint skills are not the best so please post any suggestions, comments, or improvements. I would also appreciate posts of any material that you have made for the same or similar purpose.

Brandon
Attached Files
File Type: zip Introduction to Simulation - Email.zip (3.53 MB, 105 views)
Old 09-10-2009
Flexsim User

Downloads: 6
Uploads: 0
Alistair Smitheman is on a distinguished road
Default video clips

Brandon,

I had to show a simple video clip some time ago to show what could be done with Flexsim, as it's has 3d shapes use them to help people visulise the process. They are some good examples on here already, if possible try use a bit of a fly-by (looks good).
I've attached a small clip I did the others got on to nearly 500MB in size so do be careful.
Attached Files
File Type: zip test.zip (1.40 MB, 42 views)