ATTENTION

This FlexSim Community Forum is read-only. Please post any new questions, ideas, or discussions to our new community (we call it Answers) at https://answers.flexsim.com/. Our new Question & Answer site brings a modern, mobile-friendly interface and more focus on getting answers quickly. There are a few differences between how our new Q&A community works vs. a classic, threaded-conversation-style forum like the one below, so be sure to read our Answers Best Practices.

flexsim.com

Go Back   FlexSim Community Forum > FlexSim Sales and Services > Marketing and Sales Information
Downloads

Marketing and Sales Information Free trial version, screen shots, videos and more!

Old 06-11-2013
Talumis, Flexsim Distributor, The Netherlands

Downloads: 35
Uploads: 0
Dirk-Jan will become famous soon enough
Default Zombies

Guys,

I wanted to congratulate you on the development of the 'zombie game'. Really good job and fun to do!

Good opportunity to have students come to grips with 'logistics simulation' in an entirely new fashion.

For those out there who have not seen it:

http://www.flexsim.com/blog/simulation-game/

Rgds.
Dirk-Jan Moens

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dirk-Jan For This Useful Post:
syseo (06-14-2013)
Old 06-13-2013
Simweb, Flexsim Distributor, Taiwan

Downloads: 175
Uploads: 0
ChiaMingChen is on a distinguished road

Hello,

I have download this game to my PC.
but, I can't to open it.
I used Flexsim v6 and v5 to open it , so if you can tell us how to solve this problem.
It is display error message "exception: Tree file format is not compatible with this version of Flexsim".
Old 06-14-2013
Steelcase, Inc.

Downloads: 27
Uploads: 11
Cameron Pluim will become famous soon enoughCameron Pluim will become famous soon enough

That error means that you are running the model in an earlier version of FlexSim than it was created in. You need to run it in version 6.0.2 in order for it to work.
Old 06-20-2013
Flexsim Technical Support

Downloads: 60
Uploads: 5
Brenton King is a name known to allBrenton King is a name known to allBrenton King is a name known to allBrenton King is a name known to allBrenton King is a name known to allBrenton King is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirk-Jan View Post
Guys,

I wanted to congratulate you on the development of the 'zombie game'. Really good job and fun to do!

Good opportunity to have students come to grips with 'logistics simulation' in an entirely new fashion.

For those out there who have not seen it:

http://www.flexsim.com/blog/simulation-game/

Rgds.
Dirk-Jan Moens

Thanks Dirk-Jan! I made the game and it was a lot of hard work so I am glad to hear that it was appreciated! The game was developed for students to get an introduction to simulation...hopefully they can make the connection between zombies that get angry when the product isn't ready and real customers. If you have any suggestions for future versions I would love to hear them.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Brenton King For This Useful Post:
williamjpinto (07-26-2013)