ATTENTION

This FlexSim Community Forum is read-only. Please post any new questions, ideas, or discussions to our new community (we call it Answers) at https://answers.flexsim.com/. Our new Question & Answer site brings a modern, mobile-friendly interface and more focus on getting answers quickly. There are a few differences between how our new Q&A community works vs. a classic, threaded-conversation-style forum like the one below, so be sure to read our Answers Best Practices.

flexsim.com

Go Back   FlexSim Community Forum > FlexSim Software > Q&A
Downloads

Q&A Using Flexsim and building models

Old 06-17-2008
Flexsim User

Downloads: 14
Uploads: 0
Jan Brandau is on a distinguished road
Default Model Runs slower over time, when using experimenter

Hello everyone!

I want to use the experimenter on my models.

It is configured now and I am using C++ for the whole model.
I now discovered, that it starts the single replications quite fast, but in further replications it slows down. I haven't measured the difference yet, as I currently want an experiment to be completed.

What can I do to improve the run time of my model in general and especially when using the experimenter? Is it normal that it slows down over time?

Thanks for your help,

Jan

P.S.: I am using Version 4.3.8
Old 06-17-2008
Flexsim User

Downloads: 14
Uploads: 0
Jan Brandau is on a distinguished road

Ah, I found my error!

I was running with the option "Full History On". After I disabled this and the Stats of all objects it runs significantly faster.

So, false alarm.

Have a nice day!

Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Displaying the simulation time with the various date/time formats. Regan Blackett Tips and Tricks 12 11-12-2012 08:01 AM
Suggestions on Experimenter and Report AlanZhang Gripes and Goodies 6 11-09-2011 02:32 AM
Inter Arrival Time by Time of Day Mod Brandon Peterson Tips and Tricks 0 04-23-2008 11:13 AM
The new Experimenter design is great! AlanZhang Gripes and Goodies 2 02-20-2008 05:15 PM
Automated runs / Exporting mdb file.. Nico Zahn Q&A 14 12-17-2007 11:26 AM