ATTENTION

This FlexSim Community Forum is read-only. Please post any new questions, ideas, or discussions to our new community (we call it Answers) at https://answers.flexsim.com/. Our new Question & Answer site brings a modern, mobile-friendly interface and more focus on getting answers quickly. There are a few differences between how our new Q&A community works vs. a classic, threaded-conversation-style forum like the one below, so be sure to read our Answers Best Practices.

flexsim.com

Go Back   FlexSim Community Forum > FlexSim Software > Q&A
Downloads

Q&A Using Flexsim and building models

Old 03-24-2016
carlo timossi

Downloads: 1
Uploads: 0
Default Upgrade of a user library from the version 7.5.2 to 7.7.2 of FlexSim

Hi guys, I've a problem with my user library developped some time ago with a previous version of FlexSim. At the moment I'm using the FlexSim version 7.7.2 and I've seen that if I try to load my library into a model, the hour glass cursor appears and continues staying up for an indefinite time, whereas if I load the library in FlexSim Version 7.5.2 there is no problem. What can I do? Do I have to download the dll maker for FlexSim 7.7.2 and re-building all?
Thank You very much in advance for Your support.
Old 03-25-2016
Talumis, Flexsim Distributor, The Netherlands

Downloads: 43
Uploads: 0
Steven Hamoen has a reputation beyond reputeSteven Hamoen has a reputation beyond reputeSteven Hamoen has a reputation beyond reputeSteven Hamoen has a reputation beyond reputeSteven Hamoen has a reputation beyond reputeSteven Hamoen has a reputation beyond reputeSteven Hamoen has a reputation beyond reputeSteven Hamoen has a reputation beyond reputeSteven Hamoen has a reputation beyond reputeSteven Hamoen has a reputation beyond reputeSteven Hamoen has a reputation beyond repute

Yes download the lastest version of the DLL maker and rebuild your library (or replace the flexsimcontent folder ) You can also download the SDK and take the flexsimcontent folder from there (I think)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Steven Hamoen For This Useful Post:
vivek dubey (04-07-2016)

Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
User Library installation Lucas Klein Q&A 1 03-11-2016 04:28 PM
How to embed 3D shapes within a user library Axel Kohonen Tips and Tricks 0 10-15-2015 04:43 AM
Moving folders with user commands when installing from a user library Axel Kohonen Tips and Tricks 1 10-01-2015 12:05 AM
Pulling Object User Library shashanktrivedi Q&A 1 06-09-2011 10:16 AM
How to add objects to user library in V 5 Sebastian Hemmann Q&A 4 10-06-2010 04:43 AM