ATTENTION

This FlexSim Community Forum is read-only. Please post any new questions, ideas, or discussions to our new community (we call it Answers) at https://answers.flexsim.com/. Our new Question & Answer site brings a modern, mobile-friendly interface and more focus on getting answers quickly. There are a few differences between how our new Q&A community works vs. a classic, threaded-conversation-style forum like the one below, so be sure to read our Answers Best Practices.

flexsim.com

Go Back   FlexSim Community Forum > FlexSim Software > Q&A
Downloads

Q&A Using Flexsim and building models

Old 11-05-2008
The Flexsim Consultant

Downloads: 29
Uploads: 6
Brandon Peterson has a brilliant futureBrandon Peterson has a brilliant futureBrandon Peterson has a brilliant futureBrandon Peterson has a brilliant futureBrandon Peterson has a brilliant futureBrandon Peterson has a brilliant futureBrandon Peterson has a brilliant futureBrandon Peterson has a brilliant futureBrandon Peterson has a brilliant futureBrandon Peterson has a brilliant futureBrandon Peterson has a brilliant future
Default Problems uploading a picture

Anyone,

I've been tryin to upload a picture to the forum and I keep getting the invalid file message. I've tried shinking multiple images to fit within the dimension and file size constraints and saving them under multiple different file extensions. I even tried saving my avatar and uploading it and I am still having no luck.

I think I am either missing something and doing it wrong or that maybe a parameter got changed when the forum was moved.

Can anyone else get a picture to upload? If so can you tell me what I'm doing wrong?

Thanks,
Brandon
Old 11-06-2008
Vice President Technical Services

Downloads: 158
Uploads: 14
Cliff King has much to be proud ofCliff King has much to be proud ofCliff King has much to be proud ofCliff King has much to be proud ofCliff King has much to be proud ofCliff King has much to be proud ofCliff King has much to be proud ofCliff King has much to be proud ofCliff King has much to be proud of

This should be working now... Try again.
The Following User Says Thank You to Cliff King For This Useful Post:
Brandon Peterson (10-01-2009)

Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Problems with running time Jan Brandau Q&A 23 11-18-2009 04:16 AM
Problems with import of data from a database Matthias Hofmann Q&A 1 09-26-2008 09:42 AM
Problems with Excel-Import tobias.biemueller Q&A 1 06-18-2008 06:17 AM
Problems with wrl file Steven Hamoen Q&A 1 01-25-2008 06:00 AM
Graphics problems Yaghm Installation 5 09-28-2007 02:12 PM