ATTENTION

This FlexSim Community Forum is read-only. Please post any new questions, ideas, or discussions to our new community (we call it Answers) at https://answers.flexsim.com/. Our new Question & Answer site brings a modern, mobile-friendly interface and more focus on getting answers quickly. There are a few differences between how our new Q&A community works vs. a classic, threaded-conversation-style forum like the one below, so be sure to read our Answers Best Practices.

flexsim.com

Go Back   FlexSim Community Forum > FlexSim Software > Q&A
Downloads

Q&A Using Flexsim and building models

Old 06-18-2013
Flexsim User

Downloads: 3
Uploads: 0
Nicole Witkowski is on a distinguished road
Default FlexSim Webserver

Hello,

I am working with running a model using the FlexSim webserver. I notice that is seems if you have a start bar created in a dashboard that it will show up underneath the image of the model in the webpage. I am wondering if anyone knows of a way to get it to display the simulation run time in this web page?

I tried to create a time display counter in the dashboard, but that does not show up like the state bar does.
Old 06-18-2013
Steelcase, Inc.

Downloads: 27
Uploads: 11
Cameron Pluim will become famous soon enoughCameron Pluim will become famous soon enough

Nicole,

An easy way to get that information into the model is to create a visual tool that displays text and then in the text display put the following command:
Code:
numtostring(time(),3,3)
This will return the time with 3 decimal places. You can also set the visual tool to be a screen locked billboard so you will always be able to see it, and you can move it to one of the corners using the x, y, and z locations in the general tab.
The Following User Says Thank You to Cameron Pluim For This Useful Post:
Jörg Vogel (06-21-2013)
Old 06-20-2013
Flexsim User

Downloads: 3
Uploads: 0
Nicole Witkowski is on a distinguished road

Thank you! I never thought about using the billboard option.

Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
the parameters of flexsim webserver configuration oliver xie Q&A 5 01-20-2015 09:36 AM
Flexsim Webserver & Virtual Box michaelsmith Q&A 0 11-08-2012 01:10 AM