ATTENTION

This FlexSim Community Forum is read-only. Please post any new questions, ideas, or discussions to our new community (we call it Answers) at https://answers.flexsim.com/. Our new Question & Answer site brings a modern, mobile-friendly interface and more focus on getting answers quickly. There are a few differences between how our new Q&A community works vs. a classic, threaded-conversation-style forum like the one below, so be sure to read our Answers Best Practices.

flexsim.com

Go Back   FlexSim Community Forum > FlexSim Software > User Development
Downloads

User Development User developed add-ons to Flexsim

Old 12-14-2012
Flexsim User

Downloads: 12
Uploads: 0
mark.gormley has a spectacular aura aboutmark.gormley has a spectacular aura about
Talking This Christmas Saker Says...

This Christmas Saker Says...

Please join us at saker solutions and help us to support our designated charity, Birmingham Children’s Hospital. This year, using the Flexsim simulation software, we have a created a simulation version of Saker Says, based on the game Simon Says, played by children for generations.

By following the link below, you will be able to join in the fun, and endeavour to make it into our top 10 of highest scorers. For every player who submits their score to us, Saker will make a donation to Birmingham Children’s Hospital for the benefit of their Super Santa Christmas Campaign,which aims to make Christmas extra-special for the children who are too ill to go home.

To join in the fun and play Saker Says, please download and extract the .zip file attached to this post and then load “Saker Says.fsm”

Or alternatively visit our Saker Says website at www.sakersolutions.com/christmas

Other notes:
• Compatible with Flexsim 5.1.2 and 6.0.2
• Make sure you have your speakers switched on!

Attached Files
File Type: zip Saker_Says.zip (2.50 MB, 197 views)

Last edited by mark.gormley; 12-14-2012 at 09:35 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to mark.gormley For This Useful Post:
David Chan (12-20-2012)
Old 12-14-2012
Manager of Product Development

Downloads: 86
Uploads: 4
Anthony Johnson has a reputation beyond reputeAnthony Johnson has a reputation beyond reputeAnthony Johnson has a reputation beyond reputeAnthony Johnson has a reputation beyond reputeAnthony Johnson has a reputation beyond reputeAnthony Johnson has a reputation beyond reputeAnthony Johnson has a reputation beyond reputeAnthony Johnson has a reputation beyond reputeAnthony Johnson has a reputation beyond reputeAnthony Johnson has a reputation beyond reputeAnthony Johnson has a reputation beyond repute

Hey Mark,
I tried the game, but then when I went to submit my score it opened up a ton of tabs in chrome and I don't know if my score was submitted right. Anyway, FYI.
The Following User Says Thank You to Anthony Johnson For This Useful Post:
mark.gormley (12-17-2012)
Old 12-17-2012
Flexsim User

Downloads: 12
mark.gormley has a spectacular aura aboutmark.gormley has a spectacular aura about

Hi Anthony,

Firstly thanks for trying the game out.

The submit score button should just open up your default mail client with a new message populated with the info from the end of game screen. It should be the same as clicking a mailto link from a website.

If you have any problems with the submit score then you can always email us the scorecode to [email protected]

Mark
Old 12-20-2012
Flexsim Distributor

Downloads: 74
David Chan has a spectacular aura aboutDavid Chan has a spectacular aura aboutDavid Chan has a spectacular aura about

Long waiting event from Saker!!

Thanks Mark! You answered my prayer!

David

Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
A Christmas message from Saker Solutions. mark.gormley User Development 1 12-23-2008 12:06 PM