ATTENTION

This FlexSim Community Forum is read-only. Please post any new questions, ideas, or discussions to our new community (we call it Answers) at https://answers.flexsim.com/. Our new Question & Answer site brings a modern, mobile-friendly interface and more focus on getting answers quickly. There are a few differences between how our new Q&A community works vs. a classic, threaded-conversation-style forum like the one below, so be sure to read our Answers Best Practices.

flexsim.com

Go Back   FlexSim Community Forum > FlexSim Software > Q&A
Downloads

Q&A Using Flexsim and building models

Old 03-12-2012
René Gutiérrez

Downloads: 38
Uploads: 0
Gutirallo is on a distinguished road
Default Problem to Generate Report

Hi,

I understand that to obtain a statistical report does the following:

1 - Turn On Full History
2 - Running the Model
3 - Go to "Generate Report"

But after that I got a message "Database read error", (a screenshot attached in spanish). It is an error saying that the search engine of Microsoft Jet databases can not find the table "Objects" ...

It's a PC problem, the procedure or software?

Greetings.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version
Name:	Mensaje_Error.jpg
Views:	136
Size:	25.9 KB
ID:	1722  
Old 03-13-2012
Flexsim User

Downloads: 8
Jens Mühlheimer will become famous soon enoughJens Mühlheimer will become famous soon enough

I think if you generate the full report you have to open the mdb File with Flexsim Chart (you can find it in the Flexsim Folder in your Start Manu)

You might get this error because the .mdb-File extension is associated with Microsoft Access or something like this. Unfortunately I don't have that installed on my computer to check it for you.

What kind of data do you want to export exactly? If it's the state-data of your opjects for example it's maybe better to export them to Excel with the "Generate Report" funtion on the State Report tab in your statistics.
Old 03-13-2012
Flexsim Senior Developer

Downloads: 8
AJ Bobo is a jewel in the roughAJ Bobo is a jewel in the roughAJ Bobo is a jewel in the roughAJ Bobo is a jewel in the rough

When Flexsim Chart displays errors like this it is often caused by something unexpected in the model. The easiest way for us to help with this is if you can send us a copy of the model. You can either post it here on the forum (if you don't mind everyone being able to see it) or you can send it to the support team (if you want it kept confidential). Either way, once we have a copy of the model we can then try and duplicate the error. When we know what's happening, we can post the solution here on the forum so that other people can learn what happened as well.

Tags
error message, report

Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
How can I generate the flowitems from the source like this? Fernando Fan Q&A 12 07-15-2011 06:40 AM
CSV File Created by clicking "Generate Report" Joe Allen Q&A 8 04-05-2011 09:20 PM
"Generate full Report" causing crash or error Paul Dowling Q&A 5 09-23-2010 11:04 AM
Generate flowitems according to time schedules on globaltable sophia yao Q&A 1 07-18-2008 07:37 AM