ATTENTION

This FlexSim Community Forum is read-only. Please post any new questions, ideas, or discussions to our new community (we call it Answers) at https://answers.flexsim.com/. Our new Question & Answer site brings a modern, mobile-friendly interface and more focus on getting answers quickly. There are a few differences between how our new Q&A community works vs. a classic, threaded-conversation-style forum like the one below, so be sure to read our Answers Best Practices.

flexsim.com

Go Back   FlexSim Community Forum > FlexSim Software > Q&A
Downloads

Q&A Using Flexsim and building models

Old 05-19-2010
Flexsim Distributor

Downloads: 74
Uploads: 0
David Chan has a spectacular aura aboutDavid Chan has a spectacular aura aboutDavid Chan has a spectacular aura about
Default No trigger templates for Fluid Library objects

Hi

I have realised that the trigger templates for OnEmpty and OnFull are not found in the some of the objects such as Mixers. Is it intentionally or was it missing? My versions are 4.52 and v5.

David
Old 05-19-2010
Flexsim Senior Developer

Downloads: 8
AJ Bobo is a jewel in the roughAJ Bobo is a jewel in the roughAJ Bobo is a jewel in the roughAJ Bobo is a jewel in the rough

I don't think those pick-options were removed on purpose. I'll try and find out what happened and we should be able to get them put back in for a future release. Thanks for pointing this out to us.
Old 05-20-2010
Flexsim Senior Developer

Downloads: 8
AJ Bobo is a jewel in the roughAJ Bobo is a jewel in the roughAJ Bobo is a jewel in the roughAJ Bobo is a jewel in the rough

I've done a little research into this and am surprised at the answer. Apparently, I never wrote pickoptions for those fluid triggers. The only version of the fluid library that I could find that had any pick-list entries at all only had an entry for "Do nothing".

It looks like I'll need to write some pick-options for these fields. I'll add options for opening/closing ports and sending messages. What other options would you like to see made available?
The Following User Says Thank You to AJ Bobo For This Useful Post:
David Chan (05-21-2010)
Old 05-21-2010
Flexsim Distributor

Downloads: 74
David Chan has a spectacular aura aboutDavid Chan has a spectacular aura aboutDavid Chan has a spectacular aura about

LOL!! (It means "laugh out loud!" for those who doesn't know)

I learned from my girl.

David

Tags
fluid library, templates, trigger

Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Fluid Library Mathematics Vincent Bechard User Development 12 11-25-2013 11:55 AM
problem with automatic generation of objects by using a user library and c++ Martin Saler Q&A 17 06-05-2009 09:56 AM
change the objects in self modeled objects Manuel Kraenzle Q&A 7 10-27-2008 02:29 PM
Fluid model: David Chan Q&A 1 07-26-2008 07:45 PM
Fluid model Liu Bin Q&A 1 07-18-2008 02:27 AM