ATTENTION

This FlexSim Community Forum is read-only. Please post any new questions, ideas, or discussions to our new community (we call it Answers) at https://answers.flexsim.com/. Our new Question & Answer site brings a modern, mobile-friendly interface and more focus on getting answers quickly. There are a few differences between how our new Q&A community works vs. a classic, threaded-conversation-style forum like the one below, so be sure to read our Answers Best Practices.

flexsim.com

Go Back   FlexSim Community Forum > FlexSim Software > Q&A
Downloads

Q&A Using Flexsim and building models

Old 05-04-2011
TMN Simulation -Australia

Downloads: 7
Uploads: 0
michaelsmith will become famous soon enough
Default Recording Utilisation

I have a small model where I record the utilisation of 1 piece of equipment every month. I then take this cumlulative output and show the Stats monthly. 99% of the time this seems to work out OK but on a small number of months the figures recorded are less than 1 months worth of time, the next month shows the balance.

1 though i had is if the kit in in a long breakdown the stats may not have updated by the time the recording happens and then the next month everything catches up.
Old 05-04-2011
Flexsim User

Downloads: 52
Uploads: 0
Sebastian Hemmann is a splendid one to beholdSebastian Hemmann is a splendid one to beholdSebastian Hemmann is a splendid one to beholdSebastian Hemmann is a splendid one to beholdSebastian Hemmann is a splendid one to beholdSebastian Hemmann is a splendid one to beholdSebastian Hemmann is a splendid one to behold

Just got same difficults some time ago.
I´ve found out this:
If your breakdown sets the object down by using "stopobject" sometimes the state, object had been in while setting down, stays active.

This is why I don´t like to use "stopobject".

My solution had been, to get another object, probably a queue, without any connections and use it in the same "timetable". With the values of states of the object you now can find out how much time the breakdown had been active.

Maybe this helps you!?