ATTENTION

This FlexSim Community Forum is read-only. Please post any new questions, ideas, or discussions to our new community (we call it Answers) at https://answers.flexsim.com/. Our new Question & Answer site brings a modern, mobile-friendly interface and more focus on getting answers quickly. There are a few differences between how our new Q&A community works vs. a classic, threaded-conversation-style forum like the one below, so be sure to read our Answers Best Practices.

flexsim.com

Go Back   FlexSim Community Forum > FlexSim Software > Q&A
Downloads

Q&A Using Flexsim and building models

Old 07-22-2010
Talumis, Flexsim Distributor, The Netherlands

Downloads: 35
Uploads: 0
Dirk-Jan will become famous soon enough
Default Running Flexsim on an Apple Mac under the windows operating environment

Hi all,

I just got a question about running Flexsim on an Apple Mac under the windows operating environment. As I have no experience with Apple machines I was wondering if anyone out there has experience:
- Does it work without problems or did you have difficulties in running (speed, drivers etc)
- Any idea what a good configuraion would be to run Flexsim an Apple Mac laptop

Thanks,
DJ
Old 07-22-2010
FlexSim Software Products

Downloads: 37
Uploads: 0
RalfGruber is a splendid one to beholdRalfGruber is a splendid one to beholdRalfGruber is a splendid one to beholdRalfGruber is a splendid one to beholdRalfGruber is a splendid one to beholdRalfGruber is a splendid one to beholdRalfGruber is a splendid one to behold

Hi DJ,

I have seen somebody using a MacBook Pro runnig the Flexsim evaluation version with no problems. Apple just has replaced the "old" NVidia GeForce 9600M GT as their top choice with the GT 330M. But if you look here:

http://www.nvidia.com/object/geforce_m_series.html

they are on the same level of performance...if you decide for this, let us know how it worked out for you....

Best regards

Ralf
Flexsim Germany
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RalfGruber For This Useful Post:
mgiubilato (07-26-2010)

Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Flexsim 5 hangs while opening Help/Save/Load windows Stephan Seidel Installation 5 06-14-2010 08:18 AM
How to Use the license in two operating system in One PC? syseo Installation 1 05-17-2010 10:43 AM
Problem finding Flexsim model files using Windows 7 Danny Pavan Q&A 2 12-22-2009 03:11 AM
Does Flexsim support windows 7? zhang xin Q&A 1 11-23-2009 07:34 AM
Flexsim instance is still running for over a minute Martin Saler Q&A 1 10-04-2007 11:44 PM