ATTENTION

This FlexSim Community Forum is read-only. Please post any new questions, ideas, or discussions to our new community (we call it Answers) at https://answers.flexsim.com/. Our new Question & Answer site brings a modern, mobile-friendly interface and more focus on getting answers quickly. There are a few differences between how our new Q&A community works vs. a classic, threaded-conversation-style forum like the one below, so be sure to read our Answers Best Practices.

flexsim.com

Go Back   FlexSim Community Forum > FlexSim Software > Q&A
Downloads

Q&A Using Flexsim and building models

Old 09-30-2008
Flexsim User

Downloads: 7
Uploads: 0
Kang Han is on a distinguished road
Default about flexscript

Hi, all

I am wonderring how to be familiar with flexscript. I also am not familiar with any programmings. Well, I can understand what commands are on the command website. However, my problem is I do not know how to use it.

Could somebody recommnad for me please?

Thanks
Old 10-01-2008
Flexsim Super Moderator

Downloads: 64
Uploads: 0
AlanZhang is a jewel in the roughAlanZhang is a jewel in the roughAlanZhang is a jewel in the rough

Start from the section of Flexsim Coding in the help documentation. For basic programming, Google "C programming tutorial" you will find a bunch of good ones.
Old 10-03-2008
Manager of Product Development

Downloads: 86
Uploads: 4
Anthony Johnson has a reputation beyond reputeAnthony Johnson has a reputation beyond reputeAnthony Johnson has a reputation beyond reputeAnthony Johnson has a reputation beyond reputeAnthony Johnson has a reputation beyond reputeAnthony Johnson has a reputation beyond reputeAnthony Johnson has a reputation beyond reputeAnthony Johnson has a reputation beyond reputeAnthony Johnson has a reputation beyond reputeAnthony Johnson has a reputation beyond reputeAnthony Johnson has a reputation beyond repute

There's also a huge example code base that's already available in Flexsim through the pick list mechanism. For example, just go to any FixedResource (i.e. Queue, Processor), go to the flow tab and select different options from the drop-down list of the Send-to strategy, then open the code edit window and analyze the code that implements those pick options.

Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Static Variables in Flexscript? Joe Allen Q&A 7 09-18-2008 12:43 PM
size of arrays in Flexscript Steven Hamoen Q&A 13 06-23-2008 01:04 PM
Clean Flexscript Steven Hamoen Q&A 1 04-04-2008 07:00 AM
Using multi-dimensional arrays with flexscript Cliff King Tips and Tricks 0 12-15-2007 11:25 AM
Adding member eith Flexscript Lars-Olof Leven Q&A 2 08-22-2007 08:00 AM