ATTENTION

This FlexSim Community Forum is read-only. Please post any new questions, ideas, or discussions to our new community (we call it Answers) at https://answers.flexsim.com/. Our new Question & Answer site brings a modern, mobile-friendly interface and more focus on getting answers quickly. There are a few differences between how our new Q&A community works vs. a classic, threaded-conversation-style forum like the one below, so be sure to read our Answers Best Practices.

flexsim.com

Go Back   FlexSim Community Forum > FlexSim Software > Q&A
Downloads

Q&A Using Flexsim and building models

Old 11-19-2014
Flexsim User

Downloads: 52
Uploads: 0
Sebastian Hemmann is a splendid one to beholdSebastian Hemmann is a splendid one to beholdSebastian Hemmann is a splendid one to beholdSebastian Hemmann is a splendid one to beholdSebastian Hemmann is a splendid one to beholdSebastian Hemmann is a splendid one to beholdSebastian Hemmann is a splendid one to behold
Default Units in dashboard diagram axis

Hi,

I´m wondering how it would be possible to write units to the axis of diagrams in dashboard. Does anyone has solve this task?
Old 11-19-2014
Talumis, Flexsim Distributor, The Netherlands

Downloads: 43
Steven Hamoen has a reputation beyond reputeSteven Hamoen has a reputation beyond reputeSteven Hamoen has a reputation beyond reputeSteven Hamoen has a reputation beyond reputeSteven Hamoen has a reputation beyond reputeSteven Hamoen has a reputation beyond reputeSteven Hamoen has a reputation beyond reputeSteven Hamoen has a reputation beyond reputeSteven Hamoen has a reputation beyond reputeSteven Hamoen has a reputation beyond reputeSteven Hamoen has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Sebastian,

I think I have tinkered a little bit with the java script functions that draw the graphs. And that works but you mess it up for every model afterwards, so to do that good you have make your own files that you call.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Steven Hamoen For This Useful Post:
Sebastian Hemmann (11-19-2014)
Old 11-19-2014
Flexsim User

Sebastian Hemmann is a splendid one to beholdSebastian Hemmann is a splendid one to beholdSebastian Hemmann is a splendid one to beholdSebastian Hemmann is a splendid one to beholdSebastian Hemmann is a splendid one to beholdSebastian Hemmann is a splendid one to beholdSebastian Hemmann is a splendid one to behold

Hi Steven,

this sounds as if there is no easy way to do so!? Thanks for this Information.
Old 12-12-2014
Flexsim User

Downloads: 27
Esther Bennett is a name known to allEsther Bennett is a name known to allEsther Bennett is a name known to allEsther Bennett is a name known to allEsther Bennett is a name known to allEsther Bennett is a name known to all

I have noticed that the Content vs Time dashboard widget has the possibility to add an x and y axis title. I have not checked all widgets, but so far it is the only one I have found. The option is clearly there, but why not implemented for all widgets I have no idea.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Esther Bennett For This Useful Post:
Sebastian Hemmann (12-18-2014)
Old 12-18-2014
Flexsim User

I also found this option in Custom Chart Dashboard. So I think my way would be to change all Dashboards to Custom Charts.

Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Modifying Time Axis in Dashboard Lorenzo Gutierrez Q&A 2 11-19-2013 05:04 PM
is it posibble to reverse Y axis of an object? zhang xin Q&A 1 11-29-2009 09:17 AM
coordinate axis juan alberto Q&A 1 11-24-2009 03:03 AM
What time units? Anthony Timmiss Q&A 2 08-16-2007 10:08 AM