ATTENTION

This FlexSim Community Forum is read-only. Please post any new questions, ideas, or discussions to our new community (we call it Answers) at https://answers.flexsim.com/. Our new Question & Answer site brings a modern, mobile-friendly interface and more focus on getting answers quickly. There are a few differences between how our new Q&A community works vs. a classic, threaded-conversation-style forum like the one below, so be sure to read our Answers Best Practices.

flexsim.com

Go Back   FlexSim Community Forum > FlexSim Software > Tips and Tricks
Downloads

Tips and Tricks Share helpful modeling ideas

Old 11-17-2015
Flexsim User

Downloads: 70
Uploads: 0
Sung Kim is on a distinguished road
Default Avi maker and SQL

Is there anybody has an issue of using AVI maker and SQL DB?
I have a model that connects and communicates with SQL DB. When I tried to make a movie clip using AVI maker, suddenly it gives me an error on my first query. It seems the connection is lost(?).
Immediately after deleting AVI maker and resetting, however, the model runs successfully runs again.

AVI Maker has something to do with SQL DB?? Any thought or advice would be greatly appreciated.

I use 7.5.4 and SQL Express 2014
Old 11-23-2015
TMN Simulation -Australia

Downloads: 7
Uploads: 0
michaelsmith will become famous soon enough

The AVI maker has just been replaced in Version 7.7, if you can move to the new version it has been completely replaced with a much better version. Though I have not had any issues with SQL interfering with or being interfered with. I tend to find testing SQL to the output console is a great way to debug as you go.

Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
AVI Maker and Flypath Rahel Carolina Q&A 0 07-14-2015 03:43 AM
Avi Maker and Flypath Ismail Benabicha Flexsim Student Forum 4 04-08-2015 01:54 AM
Avi maker not working riccardo torchio Q&A 4 11-26-2013 11:50 AM
DLL Maker and VC++ 2010 Samuel Jack Q&A 6 04-20-2012 07:07 AM
AVI maker not working Asif Paranjpe Q&A 5 01-17-2008 02:15 PM