ATTENTION

This FlexSim Community Forum is read-only. Please post any new questions, ideas, or discussions to our new community (we call it Answers) at https://answers.flexsim.com/. Our new Question & Answer site brings a modern, mobile-friendly interface and more focus on getting answers quickly. There are a few differences between how our new Q&A community works vs. a classic, threaded-conversation-style forum like the one below, so be sure to read our Answers Best Practices.

flexsim.com

Go Back   FlexSim Community Forum > FlexSim Software > Q&A
Downloads

Q&A Using Flexsim and building models

Old 08-30-2012
Flexsim User

Downloads: 52
Uploads: 0
Sebastian Hemmann is a splendid one to beholdSebastian Hemmann is a splendid one to beholdSebastian Hemmann is a splendid one to beholdSebastian Hemmann is a splendid one to beholdSebastian Hemmann is a splendid one to beholdSebastian Hemmann is a splendid one to beholdSebastian Hemmann is a splendid one to behold
Default Restrictions for registered forum members?

Hi,

today I just heard the second time that it is not possible for a registered member to write threads in this forum. Even Mails to the administrator seems to have no effect / reply!!!

Could please anybody give me a hint, what these guys have to do, to become able to write threads?
What is the reason for this restrictions?

Until now I allways see/sell the well and fast working community as a big benefit for Flexsim in competition.
Should I rethink this?
Old 09-10-2012
Flexsim Consultant, Super Moderator

Downloads: 352
Uploads: 6
Ben Wilson is a glorious beacon of lightBen Wilson is a glorious beacon of lightBen Wilson is a glorious beacon of lightBen Wilson is a glorious beacon of lightBen Wilson is a glorious beacon of light

It appears that the forum account in question is stuck in the "waiting for email confirmation" status.

Upon signing up on the forum, a user should receive an email with a link that would confirm to the forum their email address. Before such confirmation is received, accounts do not have any privileges.

Occasionally user's email services may filter these messages. If you are currently waiting for privileges to be added to your account, please try to find the email (check your junk mail filters), and follow the instructions therein.

If you cannot find that email, or have any other problems, you can always contact support for help by visiting http://www.flexsim.com/support/.

Last edited by Ben Wilson; 09-10-2012 at 08:28 AM. Reason: fixed spelling error
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ben Wilson For This Useful Post:
Tim Splettstoesser (09-10-2012)