ATTENTION

This FlexSim Community Forum is read-only. Please post any new questions, ideas, or discussions to our new community (we call it Answers) at https://answers.flexsim.com/. Our new Question & Answer site brings a modern, mobile-friendly interface and more focus on getting answers quickly. There are a few differences between how our new Q&A community works vs. a classic, threaded-conversation-style forum like the one below, so be sure to read our Answers Best Practices.

flexsim.com

Go Back   FlexSim Community Forum > FlexSim Software > Installation
Downloads

Installation Installation, licensing and hardware issues

Old 01-27-2009
Flexsim User

Downloads: 25
Uploads: 0
Shankar Narayan is on a distinguished road
Default 4.5 download problems

Guys

I posted with similar problems with 4.5 Beta file. It seems that randomly the download of installation zip file does not bring in the full file. I always get 75% of the full installation file. It happened to me repeatedly on both Google Chrome as well as IE6 browsers.

Is anyone else reporting similar problems? Are there known fixes for this?

Any and all help is appreciated.
Old 01-28-2009
Flexsim User

Downloads: 100
Uploads: 1
Pablo Concha is just really nicePablo Concha is just really nicePablo Concha is just really nicePablo Concha is just really nice

I did not had any problems with download, but you could try using a download manager so you can resume download if the conection is lost before you get the whole file. There are free trials of these programs, personally i have tried GetRight, DownloadAccelerator, and Flashget and they are easy to install and use....

regards

Pablo Concha E.
Old 03-10-2009
Flexsim Consultant, Super Moderator

Downloads: 352
Uploads: 6
Ben Wilson is a glorious beacon of lightBen Wilson is a glorious beacon of lightBen Wilson is a glorious beacon of lightBen Wilson is a glorious beacon of lightBen Wilson is a glorious beacon of light

If you have any trouble downloading the free trial or any other files, please see this post.

Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Download Alerts! Brandon Peterson Tips and Tricks 19 06-29-2010 10:36 PM
Download free trial version Cliff King Marketing and Sales Information 6 05-15-2009 12:57 AM
a very short question-- where to download the 3D shape for objects Ning Wang Q&A 4 08-06-2008 09:00 AM
Problems with wrl file Steven Hamoen Q&A 1 01-25-2008 06:00 AM
Graphics problems Yaghm Installation 5 09-28-2007 02:12 PM