ATTENTION

This FlexSim Community Forum is read-only. Please post any new questions, ideas, or discussions to our new community (we call it Answers) at https://answers.flexsim.com/. Our new Question & Answer site brings a modern, mobile-friendly interface and more focus on getting answers quickly. There are a few differences between how our new Q&A community works vs. a classic, threaded-conversation-style forum like the one below, so be sure to read our Answers Best Practices.

flexsim.com

Go Back   FlexSim Community Forum > FlexSim Software > Q&A
Downloads

Q&A Using Flexsim and building models

Old 01-09-2014
Flexsim User

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0
Eleni Liosi is on a distinguished road
Default FlexSim Older version

Hello Forum!!

The version of FlexSim i am using is : 4.5_2, which i guess it is quite old...

Is there any way for it to be able to run models of latest versions ??

Moreover i do not have an index of all commands (or at least i cannot seee it through : Help > Commands > Command Documentation. How could i get access to them ??

Thank you in advance!!
Old 01-09-2014
FlexSim Geek

Downloads: 45
Uploads: 1
Carsten Seehafer has much to be proud ofCarsten Seehafer has much to be proud ofCarsten Seehafer has much to be proud ofCarsten Seehafer has much to be proud ofCarsten Seehafer has much to be proud ofCarsten Seehafer has much to be proud ofCarsten Seehafer has much to be proud ofCarsten Seehafer has much to be proud ofCarsten Seehafer has much to be proud of

Hi,

you can't open new models in an old flexsim version. Objects and commands have changed since 4.5.2.

I'm not sure why you can't see your documentation. But there is an old 4.5 documentation on flexsim.com: http://www.flexsim.com/account/files/ If you haven't an account you can create a new one here: http://www.flexsim.com/account/signup/. For the old versions exist separate zip-files with a pdf-documentation inside.

I hope this helps you further
Old 01-09-2014
Flexsim User

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0
Eleni Liosi is on a distinguished road

Hi!

Thanks for the immediate answer.

Unfortunately, i already have the same guide. I was looking for something resembling the "Attribute Hint" List, but with commands, even if it is not exactly for my version..

Do you happen to know for how much time trial versions are available ?

Simulate, don't speculate!!!
Old 01-09-2014
FlexSim Geek

Downloads: 45
Uploads: 1
Carsten Seehafer has much to be proud ofCarsten Seehafer has much to be proud ofCarsten Seehafer has much to be proud ofCarsten Seehafer has much to be proud ofCarsten Seehafer has much to be proud ofCarsten Seehafer has much to be proud ofCarsten Seehafer has much to be proud ofCarsten Seehafer has much to be proud ofCarsten Seehafer has much to be proud of

The trial versions haven't a time limit. There are limits for objects and you haven't access to tree etc.

This should give you an idea of the limits: http://www.flexsim.com/community/for...ght=evaluation
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Carsten Seehafer For This Useful Post:
Tom David (01-10-2014)

Tags
command reference, version 4.5_2

Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Please post your version of Flexsim Carsten Seehafer Q&A 0 02-09-2012 04:23 AM
Flexsim HC Version 2.75 Officially Released Cliff King FlexSim HC: Product Announcements 3 06-01-2010 06:56 AM
Full Version v.s. Free Trial Version v.s. Runtime Version Cliff King Installation 5 02-14-2010 01:01 PM
Flexsim HC Version 2.50 Released Cliff King FlexSim HC: Product Announcements 1 12-18-2009 09:44 PM
Flexsim HC version 1.0 has been released Bill Nordgren FlexSim HC: Product Announcements 0 07-06-2009 11:25 AM