ATTENTION

This FlexSim Community Forum is read-only. Please post any new questions, ideas, or discussions to our new community (we call it Answers) at https://answers.flexsim.com/. Our new Question & Answer site brings a modern, mobile-friendly interface and more focus on getting answers quickly. There are a few differences between how our new Q&A community works vs. a classic, threaded-conversation-style forum like the one below, so be sure to read our Answers Best Practices.

flexsim.com

Go Back   FlexSim Community Forum > FlexSim Software > Q&A
Downloads

Q&A Using Flexsim and building models

Old 07-21-2009
Flexsim User

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0
shivrash is on a distinguished road
Default Query regarding operator

Is it possible to use two operators ? In my model, where there are 3 machines infront of a queue, I want to make use of two operators for moving the job on to the machine. I dont want to make use of dispatcher. When I did so, only the first operator was working whereas the second one was standstill.. Why is the second operator not working? and what is the logic for making him work, without a dispatcher?

Plz help...
Old 07-21-2009
Flexsim User

Downloads: 41
Uploads: 0
Anthony Timmiss will become famous soon enoughAnthony Timmiss will become famous soon enough

I think you'll need to use a coordinated task sequence. In the picklist for 'Request Transport From' the 2nd coordinated task sequence example will achieve what you want but you'll need to make the correct connections. Its not the easiest thing to make work if you haven't used one before.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Two Operators.zip (38.1 KB, 208 views)

Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Error: Cannot find the input table or query 'Objects'. AlanZhang Q&A 8 05-04-2008 07:06 PM