ATTENTION

This FlexSim Community Forum is read-only. Please post any new questions, ideas, or discussions to our new community (we call it Answers) at https://answers.flexsim.com/. Our new Question & Answer site brings a modern, mobile-friendly interface and more focus on getting answers quickly. There are a few differences between how our new Q&A community works vs. a classic, threaded-conversation-style forum like the one below, so be sure to read our Answers Best Practices.

flexsim.com

Go Back   FlexSim Community Forum > FlexSim Software > Q&A
FAQ Downloads Calendar Search Mark Forums Read

Q&A Using Flexsim and building models

Old 06-02-2016
Flexsim User

Downloads: 23
Uploads: 0
vivek dubey is on a distinguished road
Default Separator flow query. Please help !!

Please find the model attached. The separator in themodel refers the table created - "split_table" &splits the flow item of 146 into 3 parts in batches of 46, 46 & 34
Now my requirement is after dividinginto 3 parts the 1st two batches should go to port 1 ( i.eQ1- queue as their value is 46) & the 3rd part ( 34 value) should go to Q2 because its valueis less than 46.
I tried by two ways – one by a codewritten in the flow tab of separator but the value of “x” variable is notincrementing don’t know why ?
2nd way– If I can give itemtype values to thedivided 3 parts as per the same table (2nd row values), then I can use “Byexpression” in theflow tab of separator to send it to 4 queues & later take my 34 valuebox out from 4th queue.
Or any other alternative kindlysuggest.
All I am trying to do is separate the lastflow item whose value is less than 46 from remaining ones using the globaltable Row-1 & Column-4
Attached Files
File Type: fsm separator query.fsm (16.0 KB, 371 views)