ATTENTION

This FlexSim Community Forum is read-only. Please post any new questions, ideas, or discussions to our new community (we call it Answers) at https://answers.flexsim.com/. Our new Question & Answer site brings a modern, mobile-friendly interface and more focus on getting answers quickly. There are a few differences between how our new Q&A community works vs. a classic, threaded-conversation-style forum like the one below, so be sure to read our Answers Best Practices.

flexsim.com

Go Back   FlexSim Community Forum > FlexSim Software > Q&A
Downloads

Q&A Using Flexsim and building models

Old 09-30-2015
hendry teo

Downloads: 41
Uploads: 0
Default Conveyor with 5 seats

Hi,

Can someone teach me how to simulate a conveyor with 5 seats, which can move and align its position to feed in six queues in front of it?

For clearer picture, please take a look at the attached file. I hope you all can help. Thank you very much!

Best regards
Hendry
Attached Files
File Type: pptx conveyor with 5 seats.pptx (34.4 KB, 341 views)
Old 10-02-2015
Jing Chen

Downloads: 2

Hi hendry,
I'm not quite understand what you mean.
I tried my best to make a sample, and may it can help more or less.
I use a taskexecuter within 5 queues(stand for seats) instead of ordinary conveyor object, and add kinematics for unloading.
Attached Files
File Type: fsm conveyor_with_5_seats.fsm (19.6 KB, 281 views)
The Following User Says Thank You to Jing Chen For This Useful Post:
hendry teo (10-02-2015)
Old 10-02-2015
hendry teo

Downloads: 41
Default sorry for not making myself clear

Hi Jing Chen

thank you so much for your reply, and I apologise for not making myself clear. I had tried my best to simplify my problem as I do not want to complicate you all.

I currently cannot open flexsim. I will get back to you as soon as possible. anyway, thanks again!

best regards
hendry

Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Conveyor to conveyor transfer criteria Christian Norregaard Q&A 6 06-18-2015 05:44 AM
What is the difference between a Conveyor and Basic Conveyor shivrash Q&A 2 07-21-2009 04:09 AM