ATTENTION

This FlexSim Community Forum is read-only. Please post any new questions, ideas, or discussions to our new community (we call it Answers) at https://answers.flexsim.com/. Our new Question & Answer site brings a modern, mobile-friendly interface and more focus on getting answers quickly. There are a few differences between how our new Q&A community works vs. a classic, threaded-conversation-style forum like the one below, so be sure to read our Answers Best Practices.

flexsim.com

Go Back   FlexSim Community Forum > FlexSim Software > Q&A
Downloads

Q&A Using Flexsim and building models

Old 11-16-2015
Flexsim Distributor

Downloads: 74
Uploads: 0
David Chan has a spectacular aura aboutDavid Chan has a spectacular aura aboutDavid Chan has a spectacular aura about
Default Running two or more parts side by side on the conveyor

Hi

I would like to find out if we can run two or more parts side by side on the conveyor. I know I can use two or more conveyors and place them side by side. I wonder if it is possible to do it on one conveyor.

Also the end of the conveyor is a lift where parts enters to the lift and lifted to up to another conveyor. If I am using two conveyors, it will difficult for both parts going into the lift at the same time.

Any advise?

Tags
conveyor, side_by_side

Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Combiner / getting all parts in a batch Marco Bergmann Q&A 8 12-02-2013 10:07 AM
Getting parts from three conveyors in our defined order Radhakrishnan R Q&A 6 10-16-2012 03:11 AM
Receiving parts with respect to its itemtype Radhakrishnan R Q&A 3 09-10-2012 01:33 AM
Setting the side offset for all nodes in the model Brandon Peterson Tips and Tricks 0 04-28-2008 11:15 AM
about "no select" and "show parameter window from side bar" qin tian Gripes and Goodies 3 03-21-2008 08:10 AM