ATTENTION

This FlexSim Community Forum is read-only. Please post any new questions, ideas, or discussions to our new community (we call it Answers) at https://answers.flexsim.com/. Our new Question & Answer site brings a modern, mobile-friendly interface and more focus on getting answers quickly. There are a few differences between how our new Q&A community works vs. a classic, threaded-conversation-style forum like the one below, so be sure to read our Answers Best Practices.

flexsim.com

Go Back   FlexSim Community Forum > FlexSim Software > Q&A
Downloads

Q&A Using Flexsim and building models

Old 07-21-2010
Flexsim User

Downloads: 14
Uploads: 0
juan alberto is on a distinguished road
Default OnResourceAvailable

Hello everybody!
I have a problem with my model. The trigger OnResourceAvailable of the Dispatcher14 doesn't work. If I connect this dispatcher to the Crane15 in the model trigger OnReset, it works. But if I connect this dispatcher in the trigger OnExit of the Queue3 it doesn't work. Why? Can you help me?
I attached the model that doesn't work.

Thank you!
Attached Files
File Type: zip pruebas call subtasks2.zip (50.9 KB, 138 views)
The Following User Says Thank You to juan alberto For This Useful Post:
Jörg Vogel (07-23-2010)
Old 07-22-2010
Flexsim Consultant

Downloads: 20
Uploads: 0
Jason Lightfoot has a reputation beyond reputeJason Lightfoot has a reputation beyond reputeJason Lightfoot has a reputation beyond reputeJason Lightfoot has a reputation beyond reputeJason Lightfoot has a reputation beyond reputeJason Lightfoot has a reputation beyond reputeJason Lightfoot has a reputation beyond reputeJason Lightfoot has a reputation beyond reputeJason Lightfoot has a reputation beyond reputeJason Lightfoot has a reputation beyond reputeJason Lightfoot has a reputation beyond repute

For me, this model raises a lot of questions about why you're doing it this way, but for now let's just deal with the immediate question you pose.

I think the dispatcher isn't correctly 'primed' to use the port that you add because it hasn't done a reset. If you just open the output of the dispatcher after making the connection it should solve it.

openoutput(node("/Dispatcher14",model()));
The Following User Says Thank You to Jason Lightfoot For This Useful Post:
Tom David (07-22-2010)