ATTENTION

This FlexSim Community Forum is read-only. Please post any new questions, ideas, or discussions to our new community (we call it Answers) at https://answers.flexsim.com/. Our new Question & Answer site brings a modern, mobile-friendly interface and more focus on getting answers quickly. There are a few differences between how our new Q&A community works vs. a classic, threaded-conversation-style forum like the one below, so be sure to read our Answers Best Practices.

flexsim.com

Go Back   FlexSim Community Forum > FlexSim Software > Q&A
Downloads

Q&A Using Flexsim and building models

Old 08-24-2015
Rahel Carolina

Downloads: 30
Uploads: 0
Question Control Point AGV

Hallo Forum,

I've been creating a model where one line runner goes around assembly line and take the empty boxes at each assembly line and then put them to the empties station.
In one route there are 20 assembly stations (20 control points for assembly).
For example, when the trolley of line runner is already full (max capacity: 6) in station number 8, then line runner has to go to empties stations and unload the empty boxes. After unloading the empties, line runner can start taking empty box from station number 9.

I used the code below to send the line runner to empties station when the trolley is full

treenode empties_stationCP = cp("CP46");
treenode destinationEmpties = cpconnection(empties_stationCP,"Destination",1);
inserttask(ts, TASKTYPE_TRAVEL, empties_stationCP, NULL);

but I don't know how to send the line runner (agv) directly to station number 9 after unloading empties without doing the task (logic code) in other CPs when the line runner is on the way to station number 9.

Can anyone please help me? Which command should I use?

Thanks

BR,
Rahel
Old 08-25-2015
Flexsim User

Downloads: 52
Uploads: 0
Sebastian Hemmann is a splendid one to beholdSebastian Hemmann is a splendid one to beholdSebastian Hemmann is a splendid one to beholdSebastian Hemmann is a splendid one to beholdSebastian Hemmann is a splendid one to beholdSebastian Hemmann is a splendid one to beholdSebastian Hemmann is a splendid one to behold

Hi,

without having a look into your model I would give the TE a label and store on it what station was last loadingstation. After Unloading on your emptystation it should than continue it´s tour from the next Point after last loadingstation.

Tags
agv, control point

Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
problem to fix errors in decision point mefhsmflexsimbr Q&A 0 05-22-2014 08:33 PM
Command for point to containing treenode Christian Norregaard Q&A 2 04-26-2012 03:42 AM
Decision point in Basic conveyor Manoj Kumar Q&A 3 02-29-2012 10:31 AM
Decimal Point Number Precision Michael Hartlieb Q&A 1 08-05-2009 08:53 AM