ATTENTION

This FlexSim Community Forum is read-only. Please post any new questions, ideas, or discussions to our new community (we call it Answers) at https://answers.flexsim.com/. Our new Question & Answer site brings a modern, mobile-friendly interface and more focus on getting answers quickly. There are a few differences between how our new Q&A community works vs. a classic, threaded-conversation-style forum like the one below, so be sure to read our Answers Best Practices.

flexsim.com

Go Back   FlexSim Community Forum > FlexSim Software > Q&A
Downloads

Q&A Using Flexsim and building models

Old 03-10-2010
Flexsim User

Downloads: 2
Uploads: 0
Gleny Rodriguez is on a distinguished road
Default Dynamically populate the timetable

Hello all,
I'm a FLEXSIM's new user.
I will do great things with FleXsim Simulations!
But now I am learning....
I'm building a model and I need to set the timetable with a resource for 7 weeks, each week have a diferent schedule.
but in the GUI there is for a week and you can repeat it for along the simulation it is fine if you have a fixed schedule.

I want to change it Dynamically from a Global Table, but I can't get a reference to the timetable

the timetable have 6 rows, but when I executed this code return 0.
0 rows?

treenode thetimetable = node("/Tools/TimeTables/TimeTable2",model());
pd(gettablerows(thetimetable)) ;

Someone has done it before?,

Thanks for the help.
Old 03-10-2010
Flexsim Consultant

Downloads: 20
Uploads: 0
Jason Lightfoot has a reputation beyond reputeJason Lightfoot has a reputation beyond reputeJason Lightfoot has a reputation beyond reputeJason Lightfoot has a reputation beyond reputeJason Lightfoot has a reputation beyond reputeJason Lightfoot has a reputation beyond reputeJason Lightfoot has a reputation beyond reputeJason Lightfoot has a reputation beyond reputeJason Lightfoot has a reputation beyond reputeJason Lightfoot has a reputation beyond reputeJason Lightfoot has a reputation beyond repute

The timetable data is held here:

treenode thetimetable = node("/Tools/TimeTables/TimeTable2>variables/table",model());

But the all the events of the timetable are scheduled on reset and at the repeat time, so you'd need to update the table just before the repeat time. I've done a quick test and as long as you don't delete the first row (its passed as involved in the repeat event) you should be fine.

Last edited by Jason Lightfoot; 03-10-2010 at 06:10 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Jason Lightfoot For This Useful Post:
Gleny Rodriguez (03-15-2010)

Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Dynamically assigning 3D shapes to flowitems Iulian Marin Ion Q&A 9 08-05-2013 08:17 PM
Dynamically assigning processors/people to time table Rhonda MacIntyre Q&A 7 01-28-2010 11:28 AM
Problem holding, releasing, duplicate and destroy flowitems dynamically Sebastian Dransfeld Q&A 1 05-14-2008 09:08 AM
How to dynamically set virtual distance for Network Node Sung Kim Q&A 2 02-29-2008 01:36 PM
How to dynamically show/hide the imported 3D shape assigned to a VisualTool Cliff King Tips and Tricks 0 09-18-2007 04:09 PM