ATTENTION

This FlexSim Community Forum is read-only. Please post any new questions, ideas, or discussions to our new community (we call it Answers) at https://answers.flexsim.com/. Our new Question & Answer site brings a modern, mobile-friendly interface and more focus on getting answers quickly. There are a few differences between how our new Q&A community works vs. a classic, threaded-conversation-style forum like the one below, so be sure to read our Answers Best Practices.

flexsim.com

Go Back   FlexSim Community Forum > FlexSim Software > Q&A
Downloads

Q&A Using Flexsim and building models

Old 07-28-2009
LINWEIXU

Downloads:
Uploads:
Default compiling all models, all such problems,why?

The compiler detected synter
errors
Would you like to open Visual C++;
This facilitates checking the syntax
Old 07-28-2009
Flexsim User

Downloads: 157
Uploads: 47
Tom David has a brilliant futureTom David has a brilliant futureTom David has a brilliant futureTom David has a brilliant futureTom David has a brilliant futureTom David has a brilliant futureTom David has a brilliant futureTom David has a brilliant futureTom David has a brilliant futureTom David has a brilliant futureTom David has a brilliant future

It says that you have syntax error in your model. That's why Flexsim will start C++ to check them.

One hint I can give you right away:
NEVER start Flexsim models directly from the Explorer.
First open Flexsim and then open the model.

If this is not helpful, I guss the community needs more information. Which model you like to run, etc.
Old 07-29-2009
LINWEIXU

Downloads:
Uploads:

thanks I do it as you say First open Flexsim and then open the model but also such problems, yesterday it is good ,but today compiling go wrong. other computer compiling model well but my computer can not compiling this model well
Popup dialog box
The compiler detected syntax
errors
Would you like to open Visual C++?
This facilitates checking the syntax

then

C++ code was externally modified
Would you like to reload the changes?
This applies to no-member functions

then

External C++ code
This will update
Press OK button
imported.
external changes detected
to continue

Last edited by Tom David; 08-06-2009 at 01:41 AM. Reason: Useless Quote
Old 07-29-2009
Flexsim User

Tom David has a brilliant futureTom David has a brilliant futureTom David has a brilliant futureTom David has a brilliant futureTom David has a brilliant futureTom David has a brilliant futureTom David has a brilliant futureTom David has a brilliant futureTom David has a brilliant futureTom David has a brilliant futureTom David has a brilliant future

Did you try Build / Compile Entire Session?

This sometimes helps. Otherwise it is strange that compile worked yesterday, but not today.
Old 07-29-2009
LINWEIXU

Downloads:
Uploads:

yse ,Compile Entire Session ,because my ct library can not show , someone advise me Compile Entire Session .right now i can do what make it work well

Last edited by Tom David; 08-06-2009 at 01:41 AM. Reason: Useless Quote
Old 07-29-2009
LINWEIXU

Downloads:
Uploads:

hi Tom David ,can you help me ?? thank you and i want know why can not use Compile Entire Session ?

Last edited by LINWEIXU; 07-29-2009 at 02:05 AM.
Old 07-29-2009
LINWEIXU

Downloads:
Uploads:

hi Tom David ,can you help me ?? where are you
???
Old 07-29-2009
Flexsim User

I am not sure what you mean with where am I.

I am sometimes here in the Forum and try to help by answering posts.

I thought your problem is solved after using Compile Entire Session.
Otherwise I have no idea in the moment how to help you.

By the way, I did not use Flexsim CT, so I can not answer any questions about CT.
Old 07-30-2009
LINWEIXU

Downloads:
Uploads:

i Reshipment flexsim software and solve it thank you Tom David
Old 07-31-2009
Flexsim User

What do you mean by "Reshipment"?

I am asking, becaue someone else might have a similar problem and it would be nice if he can find here in the Forum how you solved the problem.
That's what the Forum is for. So if a problem is solved it would be nice to understand what solved the problem that people can find help here.

Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Mining Demo models Brandon Peterson Q&A 7 01-16-2012 07:04 PM
Inventory or reliability models? shivrash Q&A 4 07-31-2009 11:09 AM
Big Models - How big and what hardware Kenny Macleod Pre-sales Questions 3 10-01-2008 10:38 AM
Importing OpenFlight models Kenny Macleod Q&A 2 08-27-2008 03:43 PM
Protecting your models from further modification. Regan Blackett Tips and Tricks 1 03-06-2008 06:01 PM