ATTENTION

This FlexSim Community Forum is read-only. Please post any new questions, ideas, or discussions to our new community (we call it Answers) at https://answers.flexsim.com/. Our new Question & Answer site brings a modern, mobile-friendly interface and more focus on getting answers quickly. There are a few differences between how our new Q&A community works vs. a classic, threaded-conversation-style forum like the one below, so be sure to read our Answers Best Practices.

flexsim.com

Go Back   FlexSim Community Forum > FlexSim Software > Q&A
Downloads

Q&A Using Flexsim and building models

Old 02-28-2008
Flexsim User

Downloads: 115
Uploads: 0
qin tian is on a distinguished road
Default Is there any simple solution to support batch mean method in flexsim?

I have asked something about interval statistic problem. That problem is related to calculating batch mean of objects.

I wonder if there is any simple solution to support batch mean method in flexsim?

I hope that the recorder could do it in the future.
Old 02-29-2008
Vice President Technical Services

Downloads: 158
Uploads: 14
Cliff King has much to be proud ofCliff King has much to be proud ofCliff King has much to be proud ofCliff King has much to be proud ofCliff King has much to be proud ofCliff King has much to be proud ofCliff King has much to be proud ofCliff King has much to be proud ofCliff King has much to be proud of

Are you aware of the functionality of the Experimenter in Flexsim? With v4.3, there have been additional statistical reporting features added to the Experimenter PFM's that are very nice.

I will also point you to the following commands which can be useful when calculating your own statistics: getdatastat(), calculateconfidence(), and qstudentt()
The Following User Says Thank You to Cliff King For This Useful Post:
arunkrmahadeva (01-25-2014)

Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Simple emergency room model Francisco J. Ramis Q&A 4 04-22-2009 03:36 PM
Start Flexsim and model from externally via a batch file Tom David Q&A 3 09-12-2007 03:17 PM
creating a batch trip task sequence Paul Dowling Q&A 5 09-11-2007 06:55 PM