ATTENTION

This FlexSim Community Forum is read-only. Please post any new questions, ideas, or discussions to our new community (we call it Answers) at https://answers.flexsim.com/. Our new Question & Answer site brings a modern, mobile-friendly interface and more focus on getting answers quickly. There are a few differences between how our new Q&A community works vs. a classic, threaded-conversation-style forum like the one below, so be sure to read our Answers Best Practices.

flexsim.com

Go Back   FlexSim Community Forum > FlexSim Software > Q&A
Downloads

Q&A Using Flexsim and building models

Old 12-28-2010
Flexsim User

Downloads: 37
Uploads: 0
oliver xie is on a distinguished road
Default a question about taskexecuter

HI,
I maked a mode that i want the task executer to carry the products,on load and on unload ,the task executer should rise or descend it's top part to put the product up or down before it's traveling or it's leaving.in such way, the task executer can load or unload the product .In order to realize this,I write some simple kinematics codes,but in the unload part,the product leaves the executer before the unload trigger fires these codes.now I don't know where i should put these codes .How can I realize these actions
Thanks!
Attached Files
File Type: zip yzj.zip (29.9 KB, 166 views)

Last edited by oliver xie; 12-29-2010 at 07:44 AM.
Old 01-18-2011
Flexsim User

Downloads: 52
Uploads: 0
Sebastian Hemmann is a splendid one to beholdSebastian Hemmann is a splendid one to beholdSebastian Hemmann is a splendid one to beholdSebastian Hemmann is a splendid one to beholdSebastian Hemmann is a splendid one to beholdSebastian Hemmann is a splendid one to beholdSebastian Hemmann is a splendid one to behold

Wouldn´t this be solved by using the Animation Creator?

Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Taskexecuter state "blocked"? Tom David Q&A 4 03-09-2012 12:56 PM
How to transfer a flowitem from a taskexecuter-team to another taskexecuter-team? Frans Zeng Q&A 12 05-20-2010 11:23 PM
TaskExecuter should unload more then one item...How? TilmanDHL Tips and Tricks 1 01-28-2009 01:54 AM
Need help urgently - model with multiple lifts (taskexecuter) chrisquek Q&A 7 07-11-2008 07:50 PM