ATTENTION

This FlexSim Community Forum is read-only. Please post any new questions, ideas, or discussions to our new community (we call it Answers) at https://answers.flexsim.com/. Our new Question & Answer site brings a modern, mobile-friendly interface and more focus on getting answers quickly. There are a few differences between how our new Q&A community works vs. a classic, threaded-conversation-style forum like the one below, so be sure to read our Answers Best Practices.

flexsim.com

Go Back   FlexSim Community Forum > FlexSim Software > Q&A
Downloads

Q&A Using Flexsim and building models

Old 09-11-2015
Cindy Azuero

Downloads: 1
Uploads: 0
Default Problems with replications

Hi,

I am running a model with 25 replications but I've notice that some of them still remain partly in red as if they do not continue running. Also I note that the experiment run stops and do not end all the replications but the program still works. I attach an image of the experiment run stays for more than an hour. Why this happens?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version
Name:	Imagen modelo q no termina de correr.PNG
Views:	258
Size:	18.7 KB
ID:	3019  
Old 09-11-2015
Flexsim Development

Downloads: 109
Uploads: 18
Thanked 1,483 Times in 525 Posts
Phil BoBo has a reputation beyond reputePhil BoBo has a reputation beyond reputePhil BoBo has a reputation beyond reputePhil BoBo has a reputation beyond reputePhil BoBo has a reputation beyond reputePhil BoBo has a reputation beyond reputePhil BoBo has a reputation beyond reputePhil BoBo has a reputation beyond reputePhil BoBo has a reputation beyond reputePhil BoBo has a reputation beyond reputePhil BoBo has a reputation beyond repute

On the Scenario tab, in the top-right corner, you can set the model to a specific default reset scenario.

On the Advanced tab, you can set the model to repeat streams of a specific replication.

Using these two options, you can set your model to run a specific Scenario/Replication combination.

Run your model with the scenario/replication combination that is causing the problem and maybe you'll find out why your model is not completing. Perhaps you have an infinite loop of events being created in 0 time, or perhaps you've thrown an exception, or some other error case.

Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Problems with Optquest Simon Jutz Q&A 7 05-25-2015 09:37 AM
Collect the total flow time of two itemtype and many replications Vic Li Q&A 5 11-04-2010 10:55 AM
Replications mariogib Q&A 1 06-11-2009 08:41 AM