ATTENTION

This FlexSim Community Forum is read-only. Please post any new questions, ideas, or discussions to our new community (we call it Answers) at https://answers.flexsim.com/. Our new Question & Answer site brings a modern, mobile-friendly interface and more focus on getting answers quickly. There are a few differences between how our new Q&A community works vs. a classic, threaded-conversation-style forum like the one below, so be sure to read our Answers Best Practices.

flexsim.com

Go Back   FlexSim Community Forum > Flexsim CT > Container Terminal (CT) Library
Downloads

Old 12-15-2010
Flexsim User

Downloads: 439
Uploads: 0
syseo has a spectacular aura aboutsyseo has a spectacular aura about
Wink What is the competiting software comparing to Flexsim CT?

I received some questions from Samsung Construction Company engineer.
One of them is the competiting simulation software having container terminal simulation.

I know flexsim CT is the unique commercial CT simulation software.
Is there other software for company to buy?
How is TBA container terminal simulation software called CONTROL?

I will visit the customer to introduce flexsim CT this Friday.

I want to get the information of above.

Help me!
Old 12-15-2010
Flexsim Development

Downloads: 109
Uploads: 18
Thanked 1,483 Times in 525 Posts
Phil BoBo has a reputation beyond reputePhil BoBo has a reputation beyond reputePhil BoBo has a reputation beyond reputePhil BoBo has a reputation beyond reputePhil BoBo has a reputation beyond reputePhil BoBo has a reputation beyond reputePhil BoBo has a reputation beyond reputePhil BoBo has a reputation beyond reputePhil BoBo has a reputation beyond reputePhil BoBo has a reputation beyond reputePhil BoBo has a reputation beyond repute

Here is an article about TBA's software: http://www.freight-int.com/article/c...-software.html
Old 12-17-2010
Flexsim User

Downloads: 439
Uploads: 0
syseo has a spectacular aura aboutsyseo has a spectacular aura about

I got the information below;

TBA has a completely different approach from flexsim CT. TBA will create a model for the customer and have the customer use that model. We can guess they are very very expensive as they will "hard code" a model. That means for every change they will need to hire TBA. Up to now they were succesfull with this approach.
If the customer wants to control the model building themselves their only option is to use Flexsim CT as it is flexsible and user-friendly..
And TBA has lot's of references and are busy in the container terminal business for long time. Do not underestimate this.
-------------------

I appreciate very much for this information.
The Following User Says Thank You to syseo For This Useful Post:
Phil BoBo (12-17-2010)

Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Dryfork 3D Presentation Software Bill Nordgren Marketing and Sales Information 1 10-08-2009 04:36 PM