ATTENTION

This FlexSim Community Forum is read-only. Please post any new questions, ideas, or discussions to our new community (we call it Answers) at https://answers.flexsim.com/. Our new Question & Answer site brings a modern, mobile-friendly interface and more focus on getting answers quickly. There are a few differences between how our new Q&A community works vs. a classic, threaded-conversation-style forum like the one below, so be sure to read our Answers Best Practices.

flexsim.com

Go Back   FlexSim Community Forum > FlexSim Software > Q&A
Downloads

Q&A Using Flexsim and building models

Old 06-02-2010
FlexSim Distributor

Downloads: 109
Uploads: 0
Flavio Brito is on a distinguished road
Default Creating new variables to analize the model

Hi,

I would like to create a new variables (example: average velocity, total distance traveled, or other absent in FlexSim) to analize my model in FlexSim Chart or to export. I know that total travel distance for example, I can see in dinamically chart in the object, or in another place, but I didn't find that in statistics menu. It's possible use this information in FlexSim Chart or export to Excel? And create a new variable for that?

Best Regards.
Old 06-02-2010
Flexsim Senior Developer

Downloads: 8
Uploads: 0
AJ Bobo is a jewel in the roughAJ Bobo is a jewel in the roughAJ Bobo is a jewel in the roughAJ Bobo is a jewel in the rough

Custom variables and tables can not be exported to Flexsim Chart. Global Tables that have user-collected data can be exported to Excel to generate graphs there, though.

Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Creating DLLs that attach to Flexsim Anthony Johnson Wiki Articles 0 01-10-2014 01:11 PM
Creating a stacked bar chart for the states of multiple objects Kris Geisberger Tips and Tricks 6 08-11-2011 09:40 PM
the accurate time of creating a TS? qin tian Q&A 1 05-26-2008 06:23 PM
Creating fsm-Files Ralfi Q&A 4 10-16-2007 06:07 PM
creating a batch trip task sequence Paul Dowling Q&A 5 09-11-2007 06:55 PM