ATTENTION

This FlexSim Community Forum is read-only. Please post any new questions, ideas, or discussions to our new community (we call it Answers) at https://answers.flexsim.com/. Our new Question & Answer site brings a modern, mobile-friendly interface and more focus on getting answers quickly. There are a few differences between how our new Q&A community works vs. a classic, threaded-conversation-style forum like the one below, so be sure to read our Answers Best Practices.

flexsim.com

Go Back   FlexSim Community Forum > FlexSim Software > Q&A
Downloads

Q&A Using Flexsim and building models

Old 02-22-2015
Hassan Elhajj

Downloads: 2
Uploads: 0
Smile Easy but i don't know how please guide me

Dear All thanks for the support about my first question

I am building a model and I have 2 sources i don't know how shall i put the inter-arrival time for them

1st source : they are caps and my flow is a mass production of 0.277 cap/sec so how shall i put the inter-arrival time.

2nd source: same but labels of 3.75 label/sec shall i put the numbers as discrete values only ??
Old 02-22-2015
Flexsim User

Downloads: 35
Jörg Vogel has a reputation beyond reputeJörg Vogel has a reputation beyond reputeJörg Vogel has a reputation beyond reputeJörg Vogel has a reputation beyond reputeJörg Vogel has a reputation beyond reputeJörg Vogel has a reputation beyond reputeJörg Vogel has a reputation beyond reputeJörg Vogel has a reputation beyond reputeJörg Vogel has a reputation beyond reputeJörg Vogel has a reputation beyond reputeJörg Vogel has a reputation beyond repute

Hi,

do you know, how long does it take to place one cap or one label in the model?
Jörg
Old 02-22-2015
Hassan Elhajj

Downloads: 2

do you know, how long does it take to place one cap or one label in the model??

Well as i mentioned the time is 0.277 sec to place one cap, so shall i put this number as a time interval ?

and i think it takes 0.266 seconds to put one label because 3.75 labels/second
is equal to 0.266 sec/ label

what do you say ?
and how shall i write the time interval ? same numbers 0.266 , 0.277
Old 02-23-2015
Flexsim User

Downloads: 145
sagar bolisetti is a jewel in the roughsagar bolisetti is a jewel in the roughsagar bolisetti is a jewel in the roughsagar bolisetti is a jewel in the rough

Hello Hassan,

It will be much easier to add data using the source schedule and arrival sequence than giving interarrival time.There you can define times for successive product arrivals and release them simultaneously(batch or bulk arrivals).
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sagar bolisetti For This Useful Post:
Jörg Vogel (02-23-2015)

Tags
sources, units, values

Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Very Easy Question Gavin Douglas Q&A 4 01-09-2013 05:28 PM
Flexsim Network License Installation Guide Cliff King Installation 5 03-27-2009 04:36 AM
I think an easy question... - how to pointer to objects david_white Q&A 21 08-18-2008 12:20 PM
Experimenter User Guide davidubb Gripes and Goodies 1 06-03-2008 01:33 PM