ATTENTION

This FlexSim Community Forum is read-only. Please post any new questions, ideas, or discussions to our new community (we call it Answers) at https://answers.flexsim.com/. Our new Question & Answer site brings a modern, mobile-friendly interface and more focus on getting answers quickly. There are a few differences between how our new Q&A community works vs. a classic, threaded-conversation-style forum like the one below, so be sure to read our Answers Best Practices.

flexsim.com

Go Back   FlexSim Community Forum > FlexSim Software > Q&A
Downloads

Q&A Using Flexsim and building models

Old 09-12-2007
Administrator

Downloads: 123
Uploads: 2
Bill Nordgren has much to be proud ofBill Nordgren has much to be proud ofBill Nordgren has much to be proud ofBill Nordgren has much to be proud ofBill Nordgren has much to be proud ofBill Nordgren has much to be proud ofBill Nordgren has much to be proud ofBill Nordgren has much to be proud of
Default Excel and global tables

From musty38...

i want to ask a quastion, i will glad if you answer me. first of all, we want to call the informations from Exel table and we want to take with order these informations from entrance. for example;

Products numbers shapes times
A 10 square 5 s.
B 15 triangle after 5 s.
C 20 rectangle after 10 s.

how can we obtain an example table like an above? i hope that you will give us an explanatory knowledge.
good working...
Old 09-13-2007
FlexSim Consultant

Downloads: 23
Uploads: 0
Dustin Derrick is a jewel in the roughDustin Derrick is a jewel in the roughDustin Derrick is a jewel in the roughDustin Derrick is a jewel in the rough
Default Using Excel to create an arrival schedule

Here is an example of how to use an excel sheet to change the arrival schedule of flowitems. The data is found on the Excel spreadsheet and the changes in the model are found by clicking on the Excel import toolbar button and by selecting the Edit button found to the right of the Multi-Table import.

Dustin Derrick
Flexsim Support
Attached Files
File Type: zip ExcelSourceSample1.zip (44.8 KB, 483 views)
Old 10-15-2007
Flexsim User

Downloads: 3
Uploads: 0
musty38 is on a distinguished road

Today, 03:34 AM
musty38
Flexsim User

thanks
i am very thank you for helping Mr.Dustin