ATTENTION

This FlexSim Community Forum is read-only. Please post any new questions, ideas, or discussions to our new community (we call it Answers) at https://answers.flexsim.com/. Our new Question & Answer site brings a modern, mobile-friendly interface and more focus on getting answers quickly. There are a few differences between how our new Q&A community works vs. a classic, threaded-conversation-style forum like the one below, so be sure to read our Answers Best Practices.

flexsim.com

Go Back   FlexSim Community Forum > FlexSim Healthcare (HC) > FlexSim HC: Tips & Techniques
Downloads

FlexSim HC: Tips & Techniques Various "How-To" topics are addressed with a paper and supporting model

Old 07-24-2013
Flexsim Software Products, Inc.

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0
Lou Keller has a spectacular aura aboutLou Keller has a spectacular aura about
Default Urology Demo Model

The attached model is accompanied by a complete model write-up that covers the following Tips & Techniques: 1) Using MD-specific Tracks to differentiate MD-Patient assignments, 2) reserving treatment rooms, 3)making sure every patient is seen by a specific MD and in that MD's assigned treatment room, 4) using probabilistic appointment arrivals, 5) modeling conditional patient movement through a treatment track, and 6) using several unique pick-list options to control patient movement and treatment.
Attached Files
File Type: fsm Urology Demo Model V4.02.fsm (214.3 KB, 113 views)
File Type: doc Urology demo model.docx.doc (613.5 KB, 142 views)

Last edited by Lou Keller; 06-05-2016 at 03:01 PM. Reason: Update the model and write-up for V5 model
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Lou Keller For This Useful Post:
syseo (07-24-2013)
Old 06-05-2016
Christophe Compondu

Downloads: 2
Default Impossible to download

Hi,

I am really interesting to check this model, but it seems it impossible to download the attached files ?

Does anyone have an idea why ?

Thanks in advance
Old 06-05-2016
Flexsim Software Products, Inc.

Downloads: 0
Lou Keller has a spectacular aura aboutLou Keller has a spectacular aura about
Default Urology Demo Model

First, thanks for your note. The model and write-up you were trying to download is out of date. In other words, it's not compatible with the latest Version of Flexsim HC. However, I do have versions of both the model and write-up that I just finished up-dating this morning that I'd be happy to send you. Please send me a separate email to [email protected], and I'll see that you get everything by return email!

Lou Keller
The Following User Says Thank You to Lou Keller For This Useful Post:
Jing Chen (06-05-2016)

Tags
dual tracks, urology model

Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
question about the DEMO west zhang Q&A 2 12-01-2011 06:55 AM
Anyone has a good demo model of flexsim CT? syseo Container Terminal (CT) Library 1 01-12-2011 02:32 PM
Version 5 Demo models Kenny Macleod Marketing and Sales Information 2 06-14-2010 03:17 PM
Flexsim HC demo model Bill Nordgren FlexSim HC: Product Announcements 10 06-03-2010 10:17 AM
Live Web Demo Bill Nordgren Marketing and Sales Information 0 03-30-2008 10:43 PM