ATTENTION

This FlexSim Community Forum is read-only. Please post any new questions, ideas, or discussions to our new community (we call it Answers) at https://answers.flexsim.com/. Our new Question & Answer site brings a modern, mobile-friendly interface and more focus on getting answers quickly. There are a few differences between how our new Q&A community works vs. a classic, threaded-conversation-style forum like the one below, so be sure to read our Answers Best Practices.

flexsim.com

Go Back   FlexSim Community Forum > FlexSim Software > Q&A
Downloads

Q&A Using Flexsim and building models

Old 11-14-2012
Flexsim User

Downloads: 5
Uploads: 0
mearjun will become famous soon enough
Default Is there a way to delete a process on multiprocessor ?

As the question says.. Also a strange thing seems to happen on the multiprocessor for me. When I write the process time code for the 5th process.. It does not update there after I hit ok. Instead it gets coded on process 4..
Old 11-14-2012
Flexsim Development

Downloads: 109
Uploads: 18
Thanked 1,483 Times in 525 Posts
Phil BoBo has a reputation beyond reputePhil BoBo has a reputation beyond reputePhil BoBo has a reputation beyond reputePhil BoBo has a reputation beyond reputePhil BoBo has a reputation beyond reputePhil BoBo has a reputation beyond reputePhil BoBo has a reputation beyond reputePhil BoBo has a reputation beyond reputePhil BoBo has a reputation beyond reputePhil BoBo has a reputation beyond reputePhil BoBo has a reputation beyond repute

You highlight the process and press the Delete Process button.

I can't duplicate your other error. Are you using the latest version of the software?

Can anyone else duplicate this error?
Old 11-15-2012
FlexSim Geek

Downloads: 45
Uploads: 1
Carsten Seehafer has much to be proud ofCarsten Seehafer has much to be proud ofCarsten Seehafer has much to be proud ofCarsten Seehafer has much to be proud ofCarsten Seehafer has much to be proud ofCarsten Seehafer has much to be proud ofCarsten Seehafer has much to be proud ofCarsten Seehafer has much to be proud ofCarsten Seehafer has much to be proud of

I also can't duplicate this error. It's working fine.

Engine and Content Version: 6.0.2

Greetings

Carsten

Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
How to set the process of two itemtypes by the MultiProcessor Vic Li Q&A 12 07-21-2015 11:34 AM
Customize reset to not delete flowitems ericdaoust Q&A 15 01-08-2014 05:50 PM
Create Copy and Delete Nischith Kashyap Q&A 1 05-31-2011 02:48 AM
When I want to delete the connection of 'D' key generattion. syseo Container Terminal (CT) Library 1 01-19-2011 08:05 AM
stopping the MultiProcessor Pablo Concha Q&A 4 10-31-2007 07:34 PM