ATTENTION

This FlexSim Community Forum is read-only. Please post any new questions, ideas, or discussions to our new community (we call it Answers) at https://answers.flexsim.com/. Our new Question & Answer site brings a modern, mobile-friendly interface and more focus on getting answers quickly. There are a few differences between how our new Q&A community works vs. a classic, threaded-conversation-style forum like the one below, so be sure to read our Answers Best Practices.

flexsim.com

Go Back   FlexSim Community Forum > FlexSim Software > Q&A
Downloads

Q&A Using Flexsim and building models

Old 05-11-2010
Flexsim User

Downloads: 41
Uploads: 0
Anthony Timmiss will become famous soon enoughAnthony Timmiss will become famous soon enough
Default Pie Charts

Hi

Is it possible to change the colours of the sectors in pie charts that are displayed using visual tools? I think I have asked this before a while ago and it wasn't possible, I just wondered if anything had changed as I have various shades of green that are not very easy to distinguish?

Also is it possible to change the sector colours of charts that are displayed using GUI's?

Thanks

Anth
Old 05-12-2010
Flexsim User

Downloads: 19
Uploads: 4
Nico Zahn has a spectacular aura aboutNico Zahn has a spectacular aura about

Hi Anthony,
I once changed the colorrange on the recorder. In the code of the recorder is an algorhythm on which I simply changed the startvalue. I can have a look an this modell on Friday and post it if you are interesed. I would also like to know how to set specific color on specific states, but I guess you will have to write your own code for this.
Old 05-12-2010
Flexsim User

Downloads: 41
Uploads: 0
Anthony Timmiss will become famous soon enoughAnthony Timmiss will become famous soon enough

Hi Nico

Yes I woul be interested in anything you have regarding changing the colour of the charts.

Thanks

Anth
Old 05-12-2010
Manager of Product Development

Downloads: 86
Anthony Johnson has a reputation beyond reputeAnthony Johnson has a reputation beyond reputeAnthony Johnson has a reputation beyond reputeAnthony Johnson has a reputation beyond reputeAnthony Johnson has a reputation beyond reputeAnthony Johnson has a reputation beyond reputeAnthony Johnson has a reputation beyond reputeAnthony Johnson has a reputation beyond reputeAnthony Johnson has a reputation beyond reputeAnthony Johnson has a reputation beyond reputeAnthony Johnson has a reputation beyond repute

For version 5.02 (coming soon) we've changed the color scheme for the Recorder. While it's still not user-definable, it's a better scheme that doesn't look like a rainbow where you can't tell the difference between two pie sections.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Anthony Johnson For This Useful Post:
Danny Pavan (05-12-2010)
Old 05-17-2010
Flexsim User

Downloads: 19
Nico Zahn has a spectacular aura aboutNico Zahn has a spectacular aura about

I am sorry for not posting the modell. The recorder was changed in 5.02, so the changes I applied to the recorder object (FS 4.32) in the library will not be working anymore.