ATTENTION

This FlexSim Community Forum is read-only. Please post any new questions, ideas, or discussions to our new community (we call it Answers) at https://answers.flexsim.com/. Our new Question & Answer site brings a modern, mobile-friendly interface and more focus on getting answers quickly. There are a few differences between how our new Q&A community works vs. a classic, threaded-conversation-style forum like the one below, so be sure to read our Answers Best Practices.

flexsim.com

Go Back   FlexSim Community Forum > FlexSim Software > Q&A
Downloads

Q&A Using Flexsim and building models

Old 01-21-2008
Flexsim Distributor

Downloads: 74
Uploads: 0
David Chan has a spectacular aura aboutDavid Chan has a spectacular aura aboutDavid Chan has a spectacular aura about
Default Repair Operator

I seems not able to get repair operator working. I have set-up the MTBF/MTTR, I have checked to use Repair Operator. However the repair operator is triggered during the down time with 4.01 and 4.3.

Also when I click State list, I think the GUI gave me the MTBF GUI again.

Anyone have any idea?

David
Old 01-22-2008
Flexsim Distributor

Downloads: 74
Uploads: 0
David Chan has a spectacular aura aboutDavid Chan has a spectacular aura aboutDavid Chan has a spectacular aura about

Further discovery.

I found that by using the MTBF/MTTR from the toolbox, you can't trigger the Repair operator. You have to use "Processor MTBF MTTR" on the Processor Time Parameter page, where you will need to enter the same information as the MTBF/MTTR from the toolbox then you can trigger the repair operator.

But why? Is the code disconnected code from using MTBF/MTTR from the toolbox to trigger the operator?

Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
The transporter and operator task sequence... syseo Q&A 1 09-22-2007 01:26 AM
use of operator for transport and setup Pablo Concha Q&A 2 08-23-2007 11:30 AM