ATTENTION

This FlexSim Community Forum is read-only. Please post any new questions, ideas, or discussions to our new community (we call it Answers) at https://answers.flexsim.com/. Our new Question & Answer site brings a modern, mobile-friendly interface and more focus on getting answers quickly. There are a few differences between how our new Q&A community works vs. a classic, threaded-conversation-style forum like the one below, so be sure to read our Answers Best Practices.

flexsim.com

Go Back   FlexSim Community Forum > FlexSim Software > Q&A
Downloads

Q&A Using Flexsim and building models

Old 01-14-2010
Flexsim User

Downloads: 52
Uploads: 0
Sebastian Hemmann is a splendid one to beholdSebastian Hemmann is a splendid one to beholdSebastian Hemmann is a splendid one to beholdSebastian Hemmann is a splendid one to beholdSebastian Hemmann is a splendid one to beholdSebastian Hemmann is a splendid one to beholdSebastian Hemmann is a splendid one to behold
Default Usage of Triggers on Networknodes

Hello,

I´ve built a model in which I use the OnArrival and the OnContinue Trigger of Networknodes. There had been several problems in and now I got the hint, that even if I make the Operators don´t travel offset for Load or Unload tasks the Operator fires the OnContinue trigger as soon as he arrives the Networknode. Because for the logic the Operator leaves the Networknode for Load Unlaod anyway. In my model the OnContinue trigger even is fired when the Operator has to stop and wait at the Networknode.

The way to solve, is to find out from which edge the Operator arrives and use this Information probably in an If statement.
In my model it will be very complex to find this out for every seperate Networknode.
So if I understood the usage of the Networknode Triggers wright, for what would I need an OnContinue Trigger that always is fired the same time as the OnArrival Trigger?
Is the way with the edges the only one that works?
Thanks for your help.
Old 01-16-2010
Flexsim User

Downloads: 52
Uploads: 0
Sebastian Hemmann is a splendid one to beholdSebastian Hemmann is a splendid one to beholdSebastian Hemmann is a splendid one to beholdSebastian Hemmann is a splendid one to beholdSebastian Hemmann is a splendid one to beholdSebastian Hemmann is a splendid one to beholdSebastian Hemmann is a splendid one to behold

OK, I found out that the Operator allways leaves the networknodes on edge 0 but comes back from edge 1 and leaves it finaly on edge 2. Looks like allways the same procedure.

Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Duel Core CPU usage KelvinHo Gripes and Goodies 8 03-09-2010 06:11 AM
Is the CPU usage depending on run speed? Tom David Q&A 1 07-29-2008 01:25 PM
Writing Triggers Xavier Jackson Q&A 1 07-18-2008 10:36 AM
Visualization of NetworkNodes Tom David Q&A 5 05-20-2008 03:16 AM
photo eye usage Martijn van Oostenbrugge Q&A 5 05-07-2008 12:23 PM