ATTENTION

This FlexSim Community Forum is read-only. Please post any new questions, ideas, or discussions to our new community (we call it Answers) at https://answers.flexsim.com/. Our new Question & Answer site brings a modern, mobile-friendly interface and more focus on getting answers quickly. There are a few differences between how our new Q&A community works vs. a classic, threaded-conversation-style forum like the one below, so be sure to read our Answers Best Practices.

flexsim.com

Go Back   FlexSim Community Forum > FlexSim Sales and Services > Pre-sales Questions
Downloads

Pre-sales Questions Want to know more about Flexsim? Ask our existing users!

Old 06-01-2008
Flexsim Australia

Downloads: 114
Uploads: 0
Kenny Macleod will become famous soon enoughKenny Macleod will become famous soon enough
Default Flexsim Case Studies

Does anyone have any Flexsim anecdotes or case studies they would like to share? I find them to be such an important sales tool and am surprised not to be able to find any/many for Flexsim. I'm sure others will also be interested in seeing case studies so I wondered if this would be a good place to list them.

Anecdotes are simply stories of how flexsim helped a business and case studies are more structured and outline a project (problem, action, results and benefits) In Flexsim's case anything backed up with a working model would provide a compelling sales tool.

Note: it's the benefits that contribute most to a sale. eg - 150% efficiency gain, or $2M saved.

I would be happy to assist anyone build/write case studies to help develop a library for reference. As a good starting point, there are lots of fantastic demo models about, and I wonder if any of them are based on real projects.

Kenny
Old 06-24-2008
Flexsim Distributor

Downloads: 74
David Chan has a spectacular aura aboutDavid Chan has a spectacular aura aboutDavid Chan has a spectacular aura about

I have finally found some old case study produced by staffs from Flexim few years back. However I cannot attached the file here due to I have exceeded my limits.

Please let me know if you like to have a set. I hope these are useful for anyone who are interested to find out more about Flexsim application.

David
Old 06-26-2008
Flexsim Australia

Kenny Macleod will become famous soon enoughKenny Macleod will become famous soon enough
Default Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by David Chan View Post
Please let me know if you like to have a set.
Absolutely, that would be great!! If you send them to my email. I'll have a shot at publishing them.

Thank you

Kenny

[email protected]
Old 04-22-2009
Unregistered

Downloads:
Uploads:
Default FlexSim Case Studies

Please can you send me any case studies of Flexsim on [email protected]. I will be greatful to you. As I want to see how flexsim help to solve the industrial problems.

Quote:
Originally Posted by David Chan View Post
I have finally found some old case study produced by staffs from Flexim few years back. However I cannot attached the file here due to I have exceeded my limits.

Please let me know if you like to have a set. I hope these are useful for anyone who are interested to find out more about Flexsim application.

David
Old 09-06-2011
Flexsim User

Downloads: 0
iris cohen is on a distinguished road

Hey David,
I would be happy if you could send some case studies to my e-mail too: [email protected].
Thank you.
Iris
Old 02-18-2013
Flexsim User

Downloads: 0
gali weil is on a distinguished road
Smile case studies

Hello David,

I'm interested to find out more about Flexsim application and will be greatful to you for sending some of your case studies to my e-mail too:
[email protected]

Thank you,

Gali
Old 02-18-2013
Flexsim Australia

FlexSim have started a good blog and have published some case studies.
http://www.flexsim.com/blog/

There are also some on our website
http://tmnsimulation.com.au/tag/case-studies/

Tags
None