ATTENTION

This FlexSim Community Forum is read-only. Please post any new questions, ideas, or discussions to our new community (we call it Answers) at https://answers.flexsim.com/. Our new Question & Answer site brings a modern, mobile-friendly interface and more focus on getting answers quickly. There are a few differences between how our new Q&A community works vs. a classic, threaded-conversation-style forum like the one below, so be sure to read our Answers Best Practices.

flexsim.com

Go Back   FlexSim Community Forum > FlexSim Software > Q&A
Downloads

Q&A Using Flexsim and building models

Old 08-09-2012
Flexsim User

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0
ellonyap is on a distinguished road
Default Send back the items

"Hai, I'm the Flexsim new user. I faced with fews problem when I try to complete my model. How to reevaluate the items?
In my model, the items will send from source queue to the processor queue and then send to processor based on the ranking. This means that, the items with the lowest ranking will going to process first. I have limited content in processor queue to hold up only 3 items, but the items that send to processor queue is not based on the ranking. What should I do so that the items in the processor queue will send back to the source queue and give the items ranking no 2, 3, 4....go to processor queue. Did my explanation is clear?

p/s: I have attached my model gor your convenience. Please take a look on the itemtyps 2 only (green colour)

Thanks. I'm appreciate for you helping.

B.Regards;
Ellon
Attached Files
File Type: zip Forum.zip (135.2 KB, 121 views)

Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
How to send transporter to queue Shahin Gelareh Q&A 1 04-25-2012 02:10 AM
How to send more than 3 parameters by senddelaymessage() Hao Zhou Q&A 3 03-02-2011 12:20 PM
Why can persons come back original position in experiment model ? Dane Lee Q&A 3 07-30-2009 08:03 PM
Different routs when To and back zhouzheng Q&A 4 07-11-2009 12:00 AM
Operator not unloading items before picking up priority items Howe Chiat Cheng Q&A 2 05-28-2008 02:05 AM