ATTENTION

This FlexSim Community Forum is read-only. Please post any new questions, ideas, or discussions to our new community (we call it Answers) at https://answers.flexsim.com/. Our new Question & Answer site brings a modern, mobile-friendly interface and more focus on getting answers quickly. There are a few differences between how our new Q&A community works vs. a classic, threaded-conversation-style forum like the one below, so be sure to read our Answers Best Practices.

flexsim.com

Go Back   FlexSim Community Forum > FlexSim Software > Q&A
Downloads

Q&A Using Flexsim and building models

Old 07-30-2012
Flexsim User

Downloads: 26
Uploads: 0
Vadim Fooks will become famous soon enough
Default forklift object without the operator

Does anybody by any chance have a 3d shape of the forklift supplied with flexsim but without the operator inside?
Thanks!
Vadim
Old 07-31-2012
Flexsim Consultant

Downloads: 20
Jason Lightfoot has a reputation beyond reputeJason Lightfoot has a reputation beyond reputeJason Lightfoot has a reputation beyond reputeJason Lightfoot has a reputation beyond reputeJason Lightfoot has a reputation beyond reputeJason Lightfoot has a reputation beyond reputeJason Lightfoot has a reputation beyond reputeJason Lightfoot has a reputation beyond reputeJason Lightfoot has a reputation beyond reputeJason Lightfoot has a reputation beyond reputeJason Lightfoot has a reputation beyond repute

Attached is the component for use in the animation structure
Attached Files
File Type: zip Forkliftcomponent_Truck_nooperator.zip (36.6 KB, 108 views)
The Following User Says Thank You to Jason Lightfoot For This Useful Post:
Vadim Fooks (07-31-2012)
Old 07-31-2012
Flexsim User

Jason,
thank you very much for the model! This is exactly what I was looking for.
One question though, in my model, when I replace the body, it becomes white instead of black even though the color picker shows black in the animation window. How do I make it appear exactly as the original one so I can swap the operator and operatorless files at runtime?
Regards,
Vadim
Old 08-01-2012
Flexsim Consultant

Jason Lightfoot has a reputation beyond reputeJason Lightfoot has a reputation beyond reputeJason Lightfoot has a reputation beyond reputeJason Lightfoot has a reputation beyond reputeJason Lightfoot has a reputation beyond reputeJason Lightfoot has a reputation beyond reputeJason Lightfoot has a reputation beyond reputeJason Lightfoot has a reputation beyond reputeJason Lightfoot has a reputation beyond reputeJason Lightfoot has a reputation beyond reputeJason Lightfoot has a reputation beyond repute

I hadn't saved it into fs3d/Forklift - sorry for that.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Truck_nooperator.zip (36.6 KB, 96 views)
Old 08-01-2012
Flexsim User

Hi Jason,
for some reason I still can't get the forklift frame to appear with the right color. Please see the attached image for more information.
What am I doing wrong?
Regards,
Vadim
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version
Name:	white_forklift_body.jpg
Views:	121
Size:	19.1 KB
ID:	1884  
Old 08-01-2012
Flexsim Consultant

Put into Program Files/Flexsim6/fs3d/Forklift so that it can pick up the texture file that's there. Or copy the png file to the same location and see if that works.

Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Make Operator Use a Forklift JMEngelhart Q&A 5 02-15-2011 07:25 AM
THIS IS A CHALLENGE! tasksequence question regarding one forklift and 20 queues DilAmaya Q&A 1 09-13-2009 09:44 PM
how to make the forklift grab a pallet from the upper levels of the rack and place it in the first or second l LINWEIXU Q&A 5 09-04-2009 01:25 AM
Set maxcontent of Forklift Anthony Timmiss Q&A 3 02-04-2009 02:54 AM
Forklift with custom fork 3D object. Anthony Johnson Tips and Tricks 0 07-09-2008 12:22 PM