ATTENTION

This FlexSim Community Forum is read-only. Please post any new questions, ideas, or discussions to our new community (we call it Answers) at https://answers.flexsim.com/. Our new Question & Answer site brings a modern, mobile-friendly interface and more focus on getting answers quickly. There are a few differences between how our new Q&A community works vs. a classic, threaded-conversation-style forum like the one below, so be sure to read our Answers Best Practices.

flexsim.com

Go Back   FlexSim Community Forum > FlexSim Software > Q&A
Downloads

Q&A Using Flexsim and building models

Old 05-17-2013
Flexsim User

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0
Yiheng Feng is on a distinguished road
Default Set up end speed for travel

Hi,

How can I set travel speed of a TE smaller than max speed? It seems no matter what value I set before the execution of the task, the TE gonna always travel under max speed. I am using TASKTYPE_TRAVEL.

The TE is traveling on the nodenetwork. I couldn't set the speed limit on the node because there are other TEs with higher speed traveling on the same path at the same time.

Thanks a lot!
Old 05-22-2013
Talumis, Flexsim Distributor, The Netherlands

Downloads: 43
Steven Hamoen has a reputation beyond reputeSteven Hamoen has a reputation beyond reputeSteven Hamoen has a reputation beyond reputeSteven Hamoen has a reputation beyond reputeSteven Hamoen has a reputation beyond reputeSteven Hamoen has a reputation beyond reputeSteven Hamoen has a reputation beyond reputeSteven Hamoen has a reputation beyond reputeSteven Hamoen has a reputation beyond reputeSteven Hamoen has a reputation beyond reputeSteven Hamoen has a reputation beyond repute

How do you set the new max speed?

Because if you change the speed on the GUI of the transporter then that will be the new maximum speed. And it will use that speed also on the network.

Maybe you can post a small model to show your problem?
Old 05-27-2013
Flexsim User

Downloads: 0
Yiheng Feng is on a distinguished road

Thanks. I solved the problem by changing the maximum speed.

Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
difference between offset travel and travel? zhang xin Q&A 2 08-20-2012 07:11 AM
the way of travel to the rack Nicky Yen Q&A 4 04-16-2012 04:12 AM
transporter travel problem Nicky Yen Q&A 2 02-07-2012 03:03 AM
How to make a FR travel? dalin cai User Development 3 10-10-2011 11:52 PM
Offset Travel AlanZhang Q&A 16 04-18-2008 10:25 AM