ATTENTION

This FlexSim Community Forum is read-only. Please post any new questions, ideas, or discussions to our new community (we call it Answers) at https://answers.flexsim.com/. Our new Question & Answer site brings a modern, mobile-friendly interface and more focus on getting answers quickly. There are a few differences between how our new Q&A community works vs. a classic, threaded-conversation-style forum like the one below, so be sure to read our Answers Best Practices.

flexsim.com

Go Back   FlexSim Community Forum > FlexSim Software > Gripes and Goodies
Downloads

Gripes and Goodies Software problems and suggestions

Old 04-18-2013
Flexsim User

Downloads: 52
Uploads: 0
Sebastian Hemmann is a splendid one to beholdSebastian Hemmann is a splendid one to beholdSebastian Hemmann is a splendid one to beholdSebastian Hemmann is a splendid one to beholdSebastian Hemmann is a splendid one to beholdSebastian Hemmann is a splendid one to beholdSebastian Hemmann is a splendid one to behold
Default Rack statistics

Hi guys,

in shared model statistics of Rack doesn´t work. Means, the chart doesn´t show the statistics, only shows standard picture.
Can anybody help me. Am I the only one with this problem?
Am I doing anything wrong?

Greetings from germany
Attached Files
File Type: fsm availability_Rev001.fsm (29.2 KB, 110 views)
Old 04-18-2013
Flexsim User

Downloads: 35
Jörg Vogel has a reputation beyond reputeJörg Vogel has a reputation beyond reputeJörg Vogel has a reputation beyond reputeJörg Vogel has a reputation beyond reputeJörg Vogel has a reputation beyond reputeJörg Vogel has a reputation beyond reputeJörg Vogel has a reputation beyond reputeJörg Vogel has a reputation beyond reputeJörg Vogel has a reputation beyond reputeJörg Vogel has a reputation beyond reputeJörg Vogel has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Sebastian,

the state chart shows the standard start picture. After run stop the chart contains only the idle state. The same idle state can be updated by updatestates() from the script window during simulation run. This behaviour exists in Flexsim V5 and V6.

Joerg
The Following User Says Thank You to Jörg Vogel For This Useful Post:
Sebastian Hemmann (04-18-2013)
Old 04-18-2013
Flexsim User

Downloads: 52
Sebastian Hemmann is a splendid one to beholdSebastian Hemmann is a splendid one to beholdSebastian Hemmann is a splendid one to beholdSebastian Hemmann is a splendid one to beholdSebastian Hemmann is a splendid one to beholdSebastian Hemmann is a splendid one to beholdSebastian Hemmann is a splendid one to behold

Thanks Jörg for fast reply, this works fine. So at other objects updatestate() is called as default and at rack I have to insert it on my own?

Still wondering why statistic is allways idle. Even if the rack is empty or filled.

But maybe it´s faster and easier for me to just build my own statistic view by using the dashboard. This way I further can log data in a table for exporting.

Tags
rack, statistics

Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
statistics of network notes Kelvin chan Container Terminal (CT) Library 0 02-17-2013 06:59 AM
Statistics questions Jack Lai Container Terminal (CT) Library 2 07-16-2012 03:59 AM
Reports and Statistics Options Jamie Santa Ana Q&A 5 12-05-2011 12:57 AM
3D Statistics Phil BoBo Container Terminal (CT) Library 0 10-18-2011 03:08 PM