ATTENTION

This FlexSim Community Forum is read-only. Please post any new questions, ideas, or discussions to our new community (we call it Answers) at https://answers.flexsim.com/. Our new Question & Answer site brings a modern, mobile-friendly interface and more focus on getting answers quickly. There are a few differences between how our new Q&A community works vs. a classic, threaded-conversation-style forum like the one below, so be sure to read our Answers Best Practices.

flexsim.com

Go Back   FlexSim Community Forum > FlexSim Software > Q&A
Downloads

Q&A Using Flexsim and building models

Old 10-07-2008
Flexsim Distributor

Downloads: 74
Uploads: 0
David Chan has a spectacular aura aboutDavid Chan has a spectacular aura aboutDavid Chan has a spectacular aura about
Default Turn table

I have created a turntable using TE that rotate when new part is placed on the table. It rotates to the processor and releases the part.

However, I would like to know how do I make the turntable to do two tasks concurrently. Besides input, it should also allows output from the processor at the same time. I.e. new part and finished part are allowed to be on the table at the same time, new part go to processor and finished part go out of the system.

Please advise!
Attached Files
File Type: zip turntable.zip (48.7 KB, 352 views)
Old 07-21-2009
Flexsim Consultant

Downloads: 20
Uploads: 0
Jason Lightfoot has a reputation beyond reputeJason Lightfoot has a reputation beyond reputeJason Lightfoot has a reputation beyond reputeJason Lightfoot has a reputation beyond reputeJason Lightfoot has a reputation beyond reputeJason Lightfoot has a reputation beyond reputeJason Lightfoot has a reputation beyond reputeJason Lightfoot has a reputation beyond reputeJason Lightfoot has a reputation beyond reputeJason Lightfoot has a reputation beyond reputeJason Lightfoot has a reputation beyond repute

David maybe this post will help:

http://www.flexsim.com/community/for...=4544#post4544
The Following User Says Thank You to Jason Lightfoot For This Useful Post:
David Chan (07-31-2009)

Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Can I make a column of a global table to type table? qin tian Q&A 0 10-01-2008 09:27 PM
Table Commands Library Brandon Peterson User Development 5 09-25-2008 09:25 AM
Global Table Number Precision Sung Kim Tips and Tricks 8 03-27-2008 04:25 PM
School table asid_amin_o Q&A 10 02-25-2008 03:57 AM
How to turn on stats history in Vista to use Record object syseo Q&A 1 09-22-2007 01:45 AM