ATTENTION

This FlexSim Community Forum is read-only. Please post any new questions, ideas, or discussions to our new community (we call it Answers) at https://answers.flexsim.com/. Our new Question & Answer site brings a modern, mobile-friendly interface and more focus on getting answers quickly. There are a few differences between how our new Q&A community works vs. a classic, threaded-conversation-style forum like the one below, so be sure to read our Answers Best Practices.

flexsim.com

Go Back   FlexSim Community Forum > FlexSim Software > Q&A
Downloads

Q&A Using Flexsim and building models

Old 04-18-2008
Vice President Technical Services

Downloads: 158
Uploads: 14
Cliff King has much to be proud ofCliff King has much to be proud ofCliff King has much to be proud ofCliff King has much to be proud ofCliff King has much to be proud ofCliff King has much to be proud ofCliff King has much to be proud ofCliff King has much to be proud ofCliff King has much to be proud of
Default Please use first and last name for your User Name

I would like to personally thank everyone for making this Flexsim Community Forum so successful. It's great to see everyone helping each other out.

In an effort to keep the community site an informal and friendly place to visit, I would like to encourage anyone who hasn't already done so, to send me a private message letting me know your first and last name that you would like to use for your User Name in the community, and I will update it for you. You can still use the same password you are currently using, so there's no need to send that to me (and don't worry I can't see your current password).

Thanks,

Cliff
The Following 61 Users Say Thank You to Cliff King For This Useful Post:
zhang yong (04-18-2009)
Old 04-10-2009
The Flexsim Consultant

Downloads: 29
Uploads: 6
Brandon Peterson has a brilliant futureBrandon Peterson has a brilliant futureBrandon Peterson has a brilliant futureBrandon Peterson has a brilliant futureBrandon Peterson has a brilliant futureBrandon Peterson has a brilliant futureBrandon Peterson has a brilliant futureBrandon Peterson has a brilliant futureBrandon Peterson has a brilliant futureBrandon Peterson has a brilliant futureBrandon Peterson has a brilliant future

All,

In addition to what Cliff had to say I would like to suggest that the users in the forum take a few seconds and fill out the details section of your profile. You don't have to be specific but at least put the general location of where you ae located and something in the biograpy so that the rest of us can get a better feel for who we are talking with.

I am a 100 times more likely to build sample models, give detailed explainations, and answer 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and nth questions for someone who I can get a feel for than for someone who has a bunch of blanks.

Thanks,
Brandon

Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Use of user DLL in Flexsim Lars-Olof Leven Q&A 39 08-27-2015 06:22 AM
problem with automatic generation of objects by using a user library and c++ Martin Saler Q&A 17 06-05-2009 09:56 AM
Thanks for a sucsessful User Conference Bill Nordgren Q&A 0 08-03-2007 11:04 PM
Gantry Crane Control (from the old user community) Bill Nordgren Q&A 0 08-02-2007 06:34 PM