ATTENTION

This FlexSim Community Forum is read-only. Please post any new questions, ideas, or discussions to our new community (we call it Answers) at https://answers.flexsim.com/. Our new Question & Answer site brings a modern, mobile-friendly interface and more focus on getting answers quickly. There are a few differences between how our new Q&A community works vs. a classic, threaded-conversation-style forum like the one below, so be sure to read our Answers Best Practices.

flexsim.com

Go Back   FlexSim Community Forum > FlexSim Software > Q&A
Downloads

Q&A Using Flexsim and building models

Old 03-15-2011
Flexsim User

Downloads: 50
Uploads: 0
Clement Schaller is on a distinguished road
Default Problem with the value of a label

Hello,

I would like to assign a values to my label "Nb_Pallets". I've coded a setlabelnum in the trigger OnEntry of my queue. When I double click, after runing the simulation, on the Item, its label remains 0.000 but on the Tree View, it's correct.
What am I doing wrong?

Thanks for your answers.

Clément.

I'm working on version 5.1.2.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Labels_Q01.zip (50.8 KB, 149 views)
Old 03-15-2011
Flexsim User

Downloads: 52
Sebastian Hemmann is a splendid one to beholdSebastian Hemmann is a splendid one to beholdSebastian Hemmann is a splendid one to beholdSebastian Hemmann is a splendid one to beholdSebastian Hemmann is a splendid one to beholdSebastian Hemmann is a splendid one to beholdSebastian Hemmann is a splendid one to behold

Am not sure, whats going wrong. But looks like as if it is because you set the labels as tables. Your values in table appear. I made one of your labels a standard label. This works fine.
Why it doesn´t show the labelnumber I can´t find out. It even doesn´t work out of another trigger. Maybe it´s a bug.
Old 03-15-2011
Talumis, Flexsim Distributor, The Netherlands

Downloads: 43
Steven Hamoen has a reputation beyond reputeSteven Hamoen has a reputation beyond reputeSteven Hamoen has a reputation beyond reputeSteven Hamoen has a reputation beyond reputeSteven Hamoen has a reputation beyond reputeSteven Hamoen has a reputation beyond reputeSteven Hamoen has a reputation beyond reputeSteven Hamoen has a reputation beyond reputeSteven Hamoen has a reputation beyond reputeSteven Hamoen has a reputation beyond reputeSteven Hamoen has a reputation beyond repute

I'm not sure if this is done on purpose or not but the labels list shows the value of the first row (try it by exploring as tree and change the value of the first node under your label node)

It might be done on purpose because usually if you use the node as a table it doesn't contain values (or even the node does not have to contain data), but only Flexsim can give an answer here.
The Following User Says Thank You to Steven Hamoen For This Useful Post:
Phil BoBo (03-15-2011)
Old 03-15-2011
Flexsim Consultant

Downloads: 20
Jason Lightfoot has a reputation beyond reputeJason Lightfoot has a reputation beyond reputeJason Lightfoot has a reputation beyond reputeJason Lightfoot has a reputation beyond reputeJason Lightfoot has a reputation beyond reputeJason Lightfoot has a reputation beyond reputeJason Lightfoot has a reputation beyond reputeJason Lightfoot has a reputation beyond reputeJason Lightfoot has a reputation beyond reputeJason Lightfoot has a reputation beyond reputeJason Lightfoot has a reputation beyond repute

A small tip here is to change the datatype of the first row node to string and enter "<table>" just so it's easy to identify as such in the labels page of the GUI.
The Following User Says Thank You to Jason Lightfoot For This Useful Post:
Steven Hamoen (03-15-2011)

Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Add Label Nischith Kashyap Q&A 4 03-14-2011 07:16 PM
Record label manuel fernandez Q&A 1 03-21-2010 12:29 PM
Can not catch the number of label Vic Li Q&A 2 11-10-2008 12:40 PM
how to set preempt by label? Vic Li Q&A 4 10-19-2008 01:51 AM
Checking to see if a label exists Paul Dowling Q&A 3 04-28-2008 11:03 PM