ATTENTION

This FlexSim Community Forum is read-only. Please post any new questions, ideas, or discussions to our new community (we call it Answers) at https://answers.flexsim.com/. Our new Question & Answer site brings a modern, mobile-friendly interface and more focus on getting answers quickly. There are a few differences between how our new Q&A community works vs. a classic, threaded-conversation-style forum like the one below, so be sure to read our Answers Best Practices.

flexsim.com

Go Back   FlexSim Community Forum > FlexSim Software > Q&A
Downloads

Q&A Using Flexsim and building models

Old 06-24-2010
Flexsim User

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0
Yu Tian is on a distinguished road
Smile How to change the current MTTR by running flexscript commands

I wanna make a flexsim model, in which the MTTB/MTTR entities are really necessary.Because I wanna set some Processor entities beakdown.However, it was found that the once MTTR parameters were set, it was like
fixed and unabe to be changed as needed . In other words, once a Processor breaks down
under the control of MTTB / MTTR entities it has called, all the parameters contained in MTTB / MTTR has been triggered immediately after the calling, and the running flexscript commands
fails to change the MTTR of the current breakdown required by logic of programs ,but succeeds
in the next time.
So if I want to change the current MTTR by running flexscript commands, what I got to do?
Would you please show me an example?
Old 06-24-2010
Flexsim User

Downloads: 157
Uploads: 47
Tom David has a brilliant futureTom David has a brilliant futureTom David has a brilliant futureTom David has a brilliant futureTom David has a brilliant futureTom David has a brilliant futureTom David has a brilliant futureTom David has a brilliant futureTom David has a brilliant futureTom David has a brilliant futureTom David has a brilliant future

Did you found and read this thread?

Several MTBF/MTTR for 1 processor ?

I just used the Search function in the forum and searched for "MTBF change".
I hope the thread and the examples give you the right answers.

If not, please feel free to ask again.

Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Several MTBF/MTTR for 1 processor ? ankus d Q&A 15 01-18-2016 01:27 PM
Assign one operator for duration of MTBF/MTTR jspeece Q&A 3 10-12-2009 11:47 AM
o(Separator, current).v_unpack Dane Lee Q&A 2 08-05-2009 02:29 PM
MTBF MTTR dabombchibz Q&A 5 04-07-2009 09:01 AM
How to get a full path of the current open Flexsim model file. Regan Blackett Tips and Tricks 7 04-17-2008 10:39 AM