ATTENTION

This FlexSim Community Forum is read-only. Please post any new questions, ideas, or discussions to our new community (we call it Answers) at https://answers.flexsim.com/. Our new Question & Answer site brings a modern, mobile-friendly interface and more focus on getting answers quickly. There are a few differences between how our new Q&A community works vs. a classic, threaded-conversation-style forum like the one below, so be sure to read our Answers Best Practices.

flexsim.com

Go Back   FlexSim Community Forum > FlexSim Software > Q&A
Downloads

Q&A Using Flexsim and building models

Old 04-25-2012
Postdoctoral Researcher

Downloads: 93
Uploads: 0
Shahin Gelareh is on a distinguished road
Default How to send transporter to queue

Hi everybody,

I am trying to send a transporter instead of a box to a queue.
Well, the current practice is that I control the queue of trucks using onarrival and oncontinue of the network nodes but that is not what I would like to have.

I would like to have the possibility to replace the container/box etc of every queue to whatever object that sounds proper to my model. is there any way to do this?

I appreciate any comment.
Old 04-25-2012
Flexsim User

Downloads: 52
Uploads: 0
Sebastian Hemmann is a splendid one to beholdSebastian Hemmann is a splendid one to beholdSebastian Hemmann is a splendid one to beholdSebastian Hemmann is a splendid one to beholdSebastian Hemmann is a splendid one to beholdSebastian Hemmann is a splendid one to beholdSebastian Hemmann is a splendid one to behold

Think you should try to use moveobject();
with this command you can move every object into another. It even will fire triggers (in Queue for example the OnEntry trigger).

Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Send flowitems to different ports by percentage! DilAmaya Container Terminal (CT) Library 7 12-26-2013 05:13 AM
How to send more than 3 parameters by senddelaymessage() Hao Zhou Q&A 3 03-02-2011 12:20 PM
Pulling from a Queue vs Sorting the Queue Brandon Peterson Tips and Tricks 3 03-03-2010 01:27 AM
Problem with Send to Output Port Joe Allen Q&A 3 05-14-2009 02:38 PM
Using Reevaluate Send To vs Pull Brandon Peterson Tips and Tricks 4 11-19-2008 08:56 AM