ATTENTION

This FlexSim Community Forum is read-only. Please post any new questions, ideas, or discussions to our new community (we call it Answers) at https://answers.flexsim.com/. Our new Question & Answer site brings a modern, mobile-friendly interface and more focus on getting answers quickly. There are a few differences between how our new Q&A community works vs. a classic, threaded-conversation-style forum like the one below, so be sure to read our Answers Best Practices.

flexsim.com

Go Back   FlexSim Community Forum > FlexSim Software > Q&A
Downloads

Q&A Using Flexsim and building models

Old 02-03-2010
Flexsim Distributor

Downloads: 74
Uploads: 0
David Chan has a spectacular aura aboutDavid Chan has a spectacular aura aboutDavid Chan has a spectacular aura about
Default Recorder

Hi, I have 2 questions about recorder that need your input.

1. When I use line graph for user defined value with a recorder, the line shown is a thin line. How do I make it wide again?

2. If I have 2 data that I would like use pie chart to show them. How do I configure the recorder? Let say I have 2 sinks for 2 different product and I would like to show the % of one product against another in pie chart. what should I do?

Please advise.

Thanks

David
Old 02-04-2010
Flexsim User

Downloads: 35
Uploads: 0
Jörg Vogel has a reputation beyond reputeJörg Vogel has a reputation beyond reputeJörg Vogel has a reputation beyond reputeJörg Vogel has a reputation beyond reputeJörg Vogel has a reputation beyond reputeJörg Vogel has a reputation beyond reputeJörg Vogel has a reputation beyond reputeJörg Vogel has a reputation beyond reputeJörg Vogel has a reputation beyond reputeJörg Vogel has a reputation beyond reputeJörg Vogel has a reputation beyond repute
Smile

Hi,

use a global table with the number of rows for your different data and one column. Write the input of sink1 to row 1 and the input of sink2 to row 2.

The recorder parameters are:
Type of Data: Table Data
Y-Value: your global table
Graph Type: Pie Chart
Number of points to record: the number of rows of your table

Jörg
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Jörg Vogel For This Useful Post:
Tom David (02-04-2010)

Tags
pie chart, recorder

Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Recorder? zhang xin Q&A 4 11-02-2009 07:38 AM
problem of recorder qin tian Q&A 5 09-27-2008 10:42 PM
Recorder Histogram Problem Bennett Foster Gripes and Goodies 2 07-18-2008 07:40 AM
Recorder automatic export Stephanie Giovannini Q&A 3 03-19-2008 04:52 PM
Display Labels with the Recorder tsconcept Q&A 9 09-26-2007 08:16 AM