ATTENTION

This FlexSim Community Forum is read-only. Please post any new questions, ideas, or discussions to our new community (we call it Answers) at https://answers.flexsim.com/. Our new Question & Answer site brings a modern, mobile-friendly interface and more focus on getting answers quickly. There are a few differences between how our new Q&A community works vs. a classic, threaded-conversation-style forum like the one below, so be sure to read our Answers Best Practices.

flexsim.com

Go Back   FlexSim Community Forum > FlexSim Software > Q&A
Downloads

Q&A Using Flexsim and building models

Old 03-22-2008
Vice President Technical Services

Downloads: 158
Uploads: 14
Cliff King has much to be proud ofCliff King has much to be proud ofCliff King has much to be proud ofCliff King has much to be proud ofCliff King has much to be proud ofCliff King has much to be proud ofCliff King has much to be proud ofCliff King has much to be proud ofCliff King has much to be proud of
Default Fun Roller Coaster Model!

A new Flexsim Display model of a roller coaster has been posted in the Downloads section. It has fantastic 3D virtual reality graphics plus interesting ride control parameters that can be adjusted by the user to try and reduce the passenger waiting times. For anyone who's had to wait in line at an amusement park, this model will have special appeal. Thanks to Brenton King for the nice work! You can follow this link.
Old 03-22-2008
Flexsim User

Downloads: 157
Uploads: 47
Tom David has a brilliant futureTom David has a brilliant futureTom David has a brilliant futureTom David has a brilliant futureTom David has a brilliant futureTom David has a brilliant futureTom David has a brilliant futureTom David has a brilliant futureTom David has a brilliant futureTom David has a brilliant futureTom David has a brilliant future

Brenton,

Thanks for this nice Easter-Egg.
This model is just fantastic and I really like the visualization. The guys in the model are also raising their arms during their ride. That’s just great.
I am sure this is a model which you can show your kids and they will like it.
In my eyes, this model proves that simulation is fun, even in the “serious” logistics environment.

Thanks for sharing this amazing, fantastic and great model. You are the man!
tom the (A)tom
Old 04-01-2008
Flexsim Technical Support

Downloads: 60
Uploads: 5
Brenton King is a name known to allBrenton King is a name known to allBrenton King is a name known to allBrenton King is a name known to allBrenton King is a name known to allBrenton King is a name known to all

Thanks Tom, I'm glad that you enjoyed it. It was a fun model to build plus it has some interesting concepts in it. I'm glad you noticed that they raise their arms as they go down the big drop that was a fun touch.
Old 04-08-2008

Cliff King has much to be proud ofCliff King has much to be proud ofCliff King has much to be proud ofCliff King has much to be proud ofCliff King has much to be proud ofCliff King has much to be proud ofCliff King has much to be proud ofCliff King has much to be proud ofCliff King has much to be proud of
Default Supermarket Model

I just posted another Flexsim Display model. It's a very cool supermarket shopping model that Brenton and Paul created that I converted into an official Flexsim Display model. Check it out here
Old 04-08-2008

Oops, I "protected" the meat slicer object at the Deli in the Supermarket which kept it from animating like it should. I also improved the queue spacing in front of the Deli. The new model is available for download now.